stories behind your handle

My handle is a not so obvious play on lyrics from Bob Seger's “Her Strut”. He writes, “Oh, they do respect her but, they love to watch her strut”. I've always thought of it as, “Oh, they do respect her butt! They love to watch her strut!” Hence, my handle. Butt, I sometimes have regrets choosing it.

What are the stories behind your handle? Any regrets?
Aris is short for_______________.
Okay Irespectherbutt I have a few handles that might fit your real thoughts:

Buttinspector
Buttlover
Buttout&inmyface
Buttusaidurespectmeinmorning
Butterwhere?
Buttsrfineanytime
Buttnottheretonight
PutthatButthere
Assfixated
Assfunfanatic
Irideonassfault
Assetsintraining

Some of these will scare the ladies! But might be fun play on words!
Of course would love to hear from ladies as I know they check out the guys
and those male maximus climax muscles! Cannot drive a stake with a tack hammer! LOL!
Great Handle!
TNC
The story behind my handle comes from the multitude of comments that I had received about how soft my skin feels.

A very long time ago, some one had actually said that it feels "smooth and silky" and since I am lousy at creative names, I used it.

No regrets about it and never any complaints!
I love to dance. Especially Latin dance. It doesn't matter if you're young, old, beautiful, fat, skinny, or even awkward looking. I will dance with you and make you the center of attention. An ego boost for yourself. Everybody should feel good about themselves. It makes them make good life decisions. Wouldn't you agree? So if you see this devilishly handsome guy dancing on the dance floor with an older woman. Could even be a senior or a dance couple that's not quite paired properly. That may just be Salsa Man.
too many other names were already taken
I am known as Huggy bear around the office, but since huggy bear was the pimp in Starsky and Hutch, I wanted to avoid any negative pimp connotations. I love to hug, especially when I am drunk.
contrary to popular belief....I DO NOT LIVE IN DALLAS
{but plan on it one day soon/...lol}

I was in Phoenix working and was 'inventing a perona"....so being a native Texas gal and loving the cowgirl style,I went with dallas

{I added the rain later years to be different}
contrary to popular belief....I DO NOT LIVE IN DALLAS
{but plan on it one day soon/...lol}

I was in Phoenix working and was 'inventing a perona"....so being a native Texas gal and loving the cowgirl style,I went with dallas

{I added the rain later years to be different} Originally Posted by DallasRain

And then the legend began
Simple acronym from work: Fuck It Leave It For The Other Shift
I may bend, but you will not break me. My favorite handle DazedandConfused was taken.
  • bbkid
  • 07-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Simple acronym from work: Fuck It Leave It For The Other Shift Originally Posted by FILIFTOS
LOL - good one!!

My nickname when I was a kid was bb. And, I grew up in a baseball loving family (even the extended family!!!). So when I picked my handle, since bb was my name, and I love baseball, I'll call myself the baseball kid. Little did I know at the time that it would cause alot of raised eyebrows in the hobby world after I learned all the acronyms for things around here. Alas, it has caused me some grief from time to time, but I'll live with it.
Simple acronym from work: Fuck It Leave It For The Other Shift Originally Posted by FILIFTOS

Rabbit---I even used to wear a cowboy hat that I would wear during cowgirl....sometimes I would pretend I was roping & riding and I would also yell Yeehaw! lol
I was half way through compiling my own list about your handle when I realized it was just a poor imitation of the master:, but I seriously should charge you for the amusement my handle provides you! LOL

Okay Irespectherbutt I have a few handles that might fit your real thoughts:

Buttinspector
Buttlover
Buttout&inmyface
Buttusaidurespectmeinmorning
Butterwhere?
Buttsrfineanytime
Buttnottheretonight
PutthatButthere
Assfixated
Assfunfanatic
Irideonassfault
Assetsintraining

Some of these will scare the ladies! But might be fun play on words!
Of course would love to hear from ladies as I know they check out the guys
and those male maximus climax muscles! Cannot drive a stake with a tack hammer! LOL!
Great Handle!
TNC Originally Posted by Tonguenchick
Not much of a story, but I like to keep everyone guessing.......