Just to clear some things up

Sweet.treat69......I have never scheduled a 3 hour appt with anyone....,,,,,I am always upfront with what I want ......and I have never NCNS'd

SexyStephTx.....you responded to my ISO knowing what I am into.

Sexii Redd....I never talked to you about any other provider and never tried to negotiate a rate.

Thathotnurse.......Autumn agreed to what I wanted in our initial conversation.....again, I am very upfront with what I want. My NCNS post was not whiny horseshit, it was the truth......if she was not down just say so and I drop it.......oh, and from what I have heard you have no room to cast stones at what I like.

SweetMelody.......I had to tell you about that incident and you still wanted me to come see you last night.

Brandee69......you are just pissed bc I called you on your shit years ago

Starlight87....I never negotiate rate......and I know you are down with more than one hobbyist

The point of all this......yes, there are things I like that I ask for BEFORE I commit to an appointment.....I don't run from that at all. You are either down or you aren't. The parts about me being an ass, douchebag, cheap bastard, dickhead, classic POS or NCNS are just a bunch of lies from girls that have nothing better to do.

Get your facts straight before you open that mouth unless you are opening it to do the only thing you are qualified for
Yes, you are very upfront about what you want. And ladies who don't agree with it have the ability to share that kind information and discuss it with each other in our own private area.

Enjoy your vacation.
Wow, that's quite a list of gals who are out to get you.
Well...that's one way to kick off a new year. Good luck to ya.
OP, Im curious to know how you came to have the knowledge about what these ladies said about you. Nevertheless, your last sentence was unfortunate, as talking to any woman in such a condescending way is counter productive and may place you in many providers' DNS list. Uncalled for.

A woman, regardless of chosen profession, is foremost a woman. No woman likes or deserves to be treated like trash.

Good luck.
I smell a rat! Some ladies need to learn to keep private info just that, private! SMDH!
I have no idea what you are clearing up, but happy new year.
If anyone has nothing to do, please share what this is about so I can see if I care.

• Colby
  • 01-02-2015, 06:52 AM
wow
OP, Im curious to know how you came to have the knowledge about what these ladies said about you. Nevertheless, your last sentence was unfortunate, as talking to any woman in such a condescending way is counter productive and may place you in many providers' DNS list. Uncalled for.

A woman, regardless of chosen profession, is foremost a woman. No woman likes or deserves to be treated like trash.

Good luck. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thank You Luke!

His desires alone have put him on many ladies' DNS list - his stomping his feet and flailing of the hands here only further binds him to a DNS list.

First NOLA (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1255970) now DFW.

Ladies/Gents, infoshare and men's lounge info is not to be shared, pa' que tu lo sepas

He'll likely change his handle now.
originally Posted by Kendall4U - I smell a rat! Some ladies need to learn to keep private info just that, private! SMDH!
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

Just as with the Mens Locker room and ROS of reviews. Info Share and Powder room info is a Privilege and divulgence of such information to individuals is a banable offense.

The individual has outed herself in her own post and will be dealt with accordingly.

Knowing the information is one thing. Publicly announcing it to the board that someone has given it to you is a banable offense as well if not just for announcing it, for just plain stupidity.
wow Originally Posted by Colby
+1!!!
SMH!
  • EZ.
  • 01-02-2015, 07:46 AM
As long as I have been in the hobby. I can't think of a time where I didn't enjoy their company beyond the BCD activities. With that last sentence, I'm sure you are a riot to be around. Damn, seven women, and counting, you have managed to piss off.
  • Colby
  • 01-02-2015, 08:09 AM
As long as I have been in the hobby. I can't think of a time where I didn't enjoy their company beyond the BCD activities. With that last sentence, I'm sure you are a riot to be around. Damn, seven women, and counting, you have managed to piss off. Originally Posted by EZ.
make it 8
I just can't fathom the thought process that leads to thinking the OP was a good idea.

First rule in business, when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING,

I guess that implies you're able to figure out you're in a hole..