Sex with SO vs sex with a provider

OK, maybe this has been covered, but...

When I'm with my SO, I'm rock hard in 10 seconds. And I can perform like a pro. 30 min, 45 min, no worries on finishing before she does. Its like that for 10+ years.

ON THE OTHER HAND... When I'm with a provider, it takes a minute or two to get going. And on the rare occasion where I did partake in FS (just a couple of times over 5+ yes hobbying) or even during a BJ - I'm ready to pop in like 1 or 2 min.

Anyone else experience this? Seems like it should be the other way around. The only time I get rock hard is when a provider does something that activates the dirty part of my mind. Its weird how much of this is a mental hobby vs just being a physical release.
Wait!!! SOs have sex?
It's all mental, Bro. It's happened to me too. You gotta get past the nerves and then settle. I feel your pain.
Let me think for a second ! What is sex with SO ?
If my SO took care of business at home I wouldn't need to fuckin hobby...
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2015, 08:42 PM
If my SO took care of business at home I wouldn't need to fuckin hobby... Originally Posted by corona
+1
With me the difference is condoms
I'm the opposite.
In order to respond properly, we'll need a pic of your SO.
The difference between sex with the SO and sex with a provider:

One does her best to make you believe it's not just a job. . . the other does her best to make sure you never forget that it's just a job.

To your point, I've not noticed a difference in reliability of erection.
just the opposite for me. Be thankful.
If my SO took care of business at home I wouldn't need to fuckin hobby... Originally Posted by corona
That would be impossible for my spouse because I like variety. Even if I had the most perfect woman ever to pose for Victoria's Secret, I would still want a different girl the next year.
Usually get excited with the SO, cause it's my birthday....and once a year will excite anyone ????
Now THAT was well said !
OK, maybe this has been covered, but...

When I'm with my SO, I'm rock hard in 10 seconds. And I can perform like a pro. 30 min, 45 min, no worries on finishing before she does. Its like that for 10+ years.

ON THE OTHER HAND... When I'm with a provider, it takes a minute or two to get going. And on the rare occasion where I did partake in FS (just a couple of times over 5+ yes hobbying) or even during a BJ - I'm ready to pop in like 1 or 2 min.

Anyone else experience this? Seems like it should be the other way around. The only time I get rock hard is when a provider does something that activates the dirty part of my mind. Its weird how much of this is a mental hobby vs just being a physical release. Originally Posted by sirliamscross

When you are with your SO, you are not on the clock so you do not have to hurry up and cum before the time is up, so no pressure to get off quick and you can relax and do your thing.

OTOH, sometimes, since the provider is a stranger, it may take a few to relax, get hard and then when you do FS, because she is a different person and if you really enjoy having a different unknown girl effect so much so that it excites you coupled with your concentration on getting off, then that is what you do.

The hobby is more mental than physical, but the physical can contribute to the mental part in such a way that makes you bust your nut quickly, if that makes sense. Personally, I prefer to enjoy the journey (when starting BCD activities, the kissing, oral activities and the main course, with the sensuality and spirited passion that leads up to the finish) rather than just getting to the destination (getting my nut).

With an SO, after the courtship, more times than not, due to the drama and pressures of a RW relationship, the passion dies slowly and BCD, she becomes more or less a blow up doll that you can get on and off, so you choose to go with a provider to perhaps revive and feel that passion. IMO, with a provider, it would/should be like you are doing the courtship of first meeting where you get to bypass the seduction game and have to have 100% chemistry, hence paying the donation, but the passion of the session is like the anticipation of being BCD with her and perhaps the passion or at the very least the IOP is there from the provider, making the time and experience top notch. And then, no afterwards drama of a RW relationship that sometimes makes that passion die the slow death.