So confusing ...

Gawd I am so confused. So I am looking at Providers and several ladies profiles show the following:

Smokes: --

OMG! What does that mean when they do that? Are those two little lines representative of something we can't talk about? Or do they simply mean she did not choose to answer the question? I mean you either smoke or you don't smoke, right? Does it mean she is still thinking about it? Somebody help clarify this for me, please?
It means she didn't want to answer.
Which I think is unfair to the gents. Mine still says smoker even though I use an ecig.
It means she didn't want to answer.
Which I think is unfair to the gents. Mine still says smoker even though I use an ecig. Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Can you edit the profile to say "ecig"? That's a big difference to me. My issue with smoking is that I usually end up smelling like smoke when I leave the lady's incall, even if she doesn't smoke in my presence.

The few times I've been with a woman who uses vapor cigs, I haven't had that problem. I'm assuming that would be the case with anyone who smokes ecigs (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that point; I am NOT an expert on smoking technology!).
Tinman, for the most part you are correct. But many of these e-cigs also use flavored liquids. they can still have a smoker's breath. And that tastes can be very off-putting like regular smoke
Tinman, for the most part you are correct. But many of these e-cigs also use flavored liquids. they can still have a smoker's breath. And that tastes can be very off-putting like regular smoke Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I thought that might be the case. That's not something that factors into my decision, but I know it's very important to more than a few guys. Stating exactly what they smoke (within the confines of board rules!), certainly helps us make informed decisions.
I generally assume that the lack of reply is a positive reply, and read reviews to get more info before I make a decision. I don't mind a lady that smokes, but do mind if she or her place smells like it, because I don't enjoy the smell. Reviews generally give that info.
I LOVE kissing women with alcohol and cigarettes on their breath ! Makes me feel more like real life.... I find it arousing...
I LOVE kissing women with alcohol and cigarettes on their breath ! Makes me feel more like real life.... I find it arousing... Originally Posted by crashkopf
. . . If you're used to picking up ladies at the bar!
Can you edit the profile to say "ecig"? That's a big difference to me. My issue with smoking is that I usually end up smelling like smoke when I leave the lady's incall, even if she doesn't smoke in my presence.

The few times I've been with a woman who uses vapor cigs, I haven't had that problem. I'm assuming that would be the case with anyone who smokes ecigs (someone correct me if I'm wrong on that point; I am NOT an expert on smoking technology!). Originally Posted by TinMan

Well, if you get with a provider who "vapes," you may end up smelling like French vanilla amoretti snickerdoodle
Well, if you get with a provider who "vapes," you may end up smelling like French vanilla amoretti snickerdoodle Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
I can blame that on Starbucks, right?
Well, if you get with a provider who "vapes," you may end up smelling like French vanilla amoretti snickerdoodle Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
LOL. I stick with the tropical punch or tigers blood
I always brush right before a visit anyhow, but I have been told the scent smells good.
Somebody lied to me if not..lol
I was a smoker for many many years... Vaping is the only thing that works me.
I am a WK for Vapes..LOL
I can blame that on Starbucks, right? Originally Posted by TinMan

Good one!
Me and a bunch of my buddies had been chasing after a nice looking young lady when one of us (not me) finally got a date with her. The next day we asked him how it went. He said, "Kissing her was like licking the inside of a dirty ashtray."

Word got back to her and she quit smoking. But she would never date any of us again.
Personally I know p411 has an option for e cig but Eccie does not. So I just checked it social or occasionally.

And on the topic of smell. It does come in tobacco flavors but it doesn't smell like cigarettes. Worst case is just a little mouth wash before an appointment.

Personally mine is watermelon mint at the moment lol
I can blame that on Starbucks, right? Originally Posted by TinMan
LMMFAO!!! Awesome!