Fake review: basketballer19

This encounter never happen ladies. This review is fake!
I have made 2 attempts to contact this person to verify who he is & have not received a response.

A provider contacted me today. She said he is using the 2 reviews he has as references!
DO NOT ACCEPT THIS REVIEW AS A REFERENCE!
Be safe & screen!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1265406
This isn't an alert. Alerts involve "issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community."
Rebuttals to reviews go here..co-ed
Lol! If a provider accepts this review as a reference it could endanger her safety.
Lol! If a provider accepts this review as a reference it could endanger her safety. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Assuming the review is fake, getting from fake review to danger involves mere speculation on your part.
Lol! If a provider accepts this review as a reference it could endanger her safety. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Why would you base your whole screening method on reviews you can't prove to be true in the first place? Wouldn't you tell whoever contacts you that you have not seen this person?

You can use reviews as references but to give someone the green light automatically because they have reviews without checking with the provide being reviewed is asking for trouble.
Amillia,
Thanks for bringing the fake review to everyones attention. I appreciate it!
Be safe!
Alert-worthy or not, this kind of notice is valuable. Thanks for letting the community know, Amillia!
It seems to me that a well respected provider stating that a "positive" review is false would not fit into the same status as challenging a "negative" review. I agree with the OP's opinion: Alert worthy.
You're welcome fellas!
Hope everyone has an amazing day!
hopefully you posted this in the ladies forum as well?
Alert-worthy or not, this kind of notice is valuable. Thanks for letting the community know, Amillia! Originally Posted by TinMan
Ditto!

Thanks for the intel!
Debating about every single dang issue gets old as hell.

Thanks OP for posting this. To me, it is a important issue because if a guy is writing fake reviews, it's normally for sketchy reasons.
Thank you for reporting. Ladies please start off the new year with screening anyone who contacts you.
Looks like his handle was banned, so Amillia's good deed paid off.