Activities: Tried to set up appointment
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: blond, from her profile
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tried to set up appointment see review
Recommendation: No
One of her ads say sweet and classy.LOL PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS
While this wasn't exactly a NCNS it wasn't a session...
So this not even a nc/ns and your posting private communications. There went a few minutes of my life totally wasted. Why did you waste your time posting this drivel?
While this wasn't exactly a NCNS it wasn't a session... Originally Posted by Mojojo
But it was funny to read....till Von made it go away.
Yo guys, I have been informed by pm more to the conversation than revealed. Let's party on
And of course, was what he posted even said? When someone breaks a fundamental rule, it casts great doubt on all he says. Actually, I thought her instructions were very funny and witty
All I can say is LMFAO!!! He left out the part where he called me a fucking cunt!!! And that's exactly why I responded the way I did!! He also sent me a PM with my real first and LAST name in it!!! How he got them I don't know... But there was also a veiled threat. Just fyi...... EVERYONE I know in my personal life knows what I do because I don't hide it!!!! My Father is dead and he is the ONLY one that I respected enough to keep my occupation a secret!!! But I found out that he knew anyway, and guess what??? He respected me enough as a human being to let me make my own life descions... So go ahead and say and do what you want just because I decided not to see you based on the slimy and negative things you had to say about some of the girls you reviewed. Six no reviews out of 21 is a lot. And if anyone chooses to read those rants in July after my friend died that's fine... But Ive NEVER had an alert or a NC/NS... So this guy can bite me!!! Please forgive me if I sound a bit frazzeled , but someone sending me a PM with my real full name and saying that every dog has his day is a bit unsettling...To those of you who know me thank you ...To those of you who don't please take my word for it. Im a very no nonsense Lady who does not EVER bullshit anyone!!! Unless of course we are playing Poker! And My face is the best!!! And I don't care how long you have been on this board, When you are wrong ... you are just simply that!!!! Fucking WRONG!!!
don't worry about him, sounds like your average trick......because our memories are really short....we hardly remember your rant about guys being nothing more than tricks...... I guess after our PM's your not going to respond, no worries some of us know your MO