Whew!

The man, the mustache
and gentle sighs of surprise
Punctuate the boards
I always assumed that like most stereotypical internet keyboard warriors he was simply out of breath from trolling a post.
Why did Mickey Mouse

Divorce Minnie? Because she

Was f'n Goofy.
This one should be fun!
Has a board rivalry developed? What happened?
Has a board rivalry developed? What happened? Originally Posted by Ceremony
Board chivalry, more like. Now that Kourtney is retired, I have decided to White Knight my new muse.

: )

Or am I shillng?

I'm not sure. I just call it speaking from my heart, singing the praises of a good man done bad, celebrating the beauty behind the sigh, unravelling the myth behind the mustache.
Board chivalry, more like. Now that Kourtney is retired, I have decided to White Knight my new muse.

: )

Or am I shillng?

I'm not sure. I just call it speaking from my heart, singing the praises of a good man done bad, celebrating the beauty behind the sigh, unravelling the myth behind the mustache. Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967
wow jimmie trouser fish ...ya done soundin ...desperate
Now that Kourtney is retired. Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967
How good and pleasant to have you mention a former verified person. Any chance we can get her to take wings to flight? So tickled would a fella be to have her sing your praises and speak of highly of you likewise. Whew
The songs of the past are mere whispers in my mind. The music of the moment is inspired by a new sigh, and it echoes in my pounding heart. It is a cacophony of joy.

He touches me with words. Together, we write the lyrics of love.
How good and pleasant to have you mention a former verified person. Any chance we can get her to take wings to flight? So tickled would a fella be to have her sing your praises and speak of highly of you likewise. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
LMAO if 'ol KT only knew what she thinks of him.......
Yes! Please let this continue with the cheesy poetry.
LMAO if 'ol KT only knew what she thinks of him....... Originally Posted by ben dover
Please don't taunt CD with my past affections. Colorful as they were, they pale in comparison to the brilliant rainbow of life that now connects our hearts.
Knew this was going to be a good one. Kilgore has reviews and some awesome writing skills. +1
Knew this was going to be a good one. Kilgore has reviews and some awesome writing skills. +1 Originally Posted by normale
A picture is worth a thousand words.......

Carlos +1

elg......
A picture is worth a thousand words.......

Carlos +1

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund

<<<<< They say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.