Best thick burgers around ?

• Zena
  • 03-04-2018, 12:26 PM
Best burgers around? I want a
thick juicy good meat and cheese and all that burger. I didnt get to eat lunch today, starving, lol...and yes Ive already googled places. I want the best place or places by NDT or Quorum or Beltline or Addison area or Plano area... I probably dont want to go to Plano, but great fries or great onion rings...or great salads a plus too ! Thanks guys and gals! Hugs ! Zena.
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2018, 01:18 PM
No Google information or recommendations? We believe you
Kenny's Woodfire Grill on Beltline in Addison has a great burger. Liberty Burger at tollway and Keller Springs is a decent back up.
Mixed-up burgers in Grand Prairie/Arlington. it’s off Brown & 360 behind Valero.. They were my go to place and are AWESOME!
Up to until last year before I moved back into the city, I used to drive by that Liberty Burger several times a month and never ventured in - being in a small non descript center next to a Chevron.

There is also an Italian restaurant there too, isn't it?

Both places have been there for a long time since I lived up there for several years and they always been there.

They must be doing well considering the location is just so tucked away and you don't go looking for a place to eat in that area.
Not hobby related.

You've been on the board long enough to post your threads like this in the sandbox.
I want a good old greasy cheese burger not health friendy and fries with real oil or lard where can i find that
Dairy-Ette in east Dallas. Has been there since 1956. Get the double meat double cheese and fries
Snuffers
Love and War
JCs
I'll deff have to check some of these out.
I’ve heard about the Dairy-Ette and I want to go there sometime! I agree Snuffers is very good!
  • Zena
  • 03-05-2018, 08:07 AM
I never thought this was SANDBOX MATERIAL. BURGERS ARE FOOD...since when is that comedy??? Haha!
  • Zena
  • 03-05-2018, 08:11 AM
I went to Kennys Woodfire grill and had the big bacon (egg) and cheese burger...? I sat at the
"Chefs table" because they were packed.... Another bar- type section. Sorry. Wasnt impressed. The steak looked really good. I should have gotten that!
I wanted a couple of places you guys suggested. Seems I chose the wrong one. No problem. I am not here for burgers anyway.