Encounter: Doubles with BB and WW

Date: 2/7/19
Name: Blair Baxter and Whitney Weston
User ID:: 454829 and 151509
Phone: 318-247-4600 (BB); 214-649-1132 (WW)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=454829; https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=151509
City: Longview
State: Texas
Address: incall off of 31
Activities: LFK, DFK, Lots of BBBJ, BLS, Facesitting, DATY, DATO, MSOG, CFS
Hair Length and Color: blonde on both, BB is more of a dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both are tall, big boobed.... not BBWs... just thick, not spinners. Pics are blurred on BB to hide her face, she does have tatts.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks!! Just gave me some good visuals of my encounter to relive!!

Did you feel like SuperMan as well?
Definitely felt good leaving, those two work off of each other really well... probably done 2 doubles that compare to this... others I have done have been nowhere close.
Alright, after this review and ETG's review, I may just have to give it a try. Blair alone was unbelievable and she was telling me all about WW, I may just have to man up... Thanks for the review!
Definitely felt good leaving, those two work off of each other really well... probably done 2 doubles that compare to this... others I have done have been nowhere close. Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729

I agree. I have now had 6 different doubles. 3 were nothing to write home about.
My 3rd best was with 2 regulars (at the time) that I adored. I had fun but they didn't have that great a chemistry. I would rate this past one with BB & WW just a hair below my best doubles experience ever.
Sounds like bragging to me. Lol
I am so jealous.
I've been wanting to see one of these two for a while. If you had to pick one of the two, which would it be?
Went back in for a second round of doubles yesterday... was even better than the first time. They even wanted to try some role playing, which was pretty damn hot. These two really work well together
  • par4
  • 02-14-2019, 10:04 AM
Pharma you are killing us ! Respect and envy my man ! Can I borrow your bank account and youth ? LOL