Moved from Amp Encounters - interesting GENERAL info!

If you missed this in another forum, this is worth noting. It represents an increased risk in going to AMPS everywhere.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/u...gtype=Homepage
Thats pretty scary!
I agree That is scary,
Just the attention to the amp scene is making me want to stay away for awhile.
Gents, I hate to piss on your parade but this is (and has been) true. Many, probably most, possibly close to all, AMPs engage in slavery of some form. It may not appear to be so when you go in and have a nice rub and tug or whatever, but close to all of the women there are working against their will. They have not chosen to be sex workers but are forced into it, either directly or indirectly. It is despicable and wrong but it is true.

If you go to an AMP you are working AGAINST the idea that people can choose to have sex professionally. You are aiding not only all the monsters that deal in this traffic, but you are also aiding the "moralists" who persecute sex workers and their clientele (i.e., you and me).

This article should be a wakeup call - not just to save your own ass from getting arrested but to stop participating in slavery, however unwittingly. There are plenty of fine providers who have chosen to be sex workers. Please support people's rights to do as they please with their bodies, and shun those situations where this is not the case.

PS a) I have been to an AMP. Once. I could see what the deal was and I moved on.
b) I know there are some of you who will call me all kinds of names. Go ahead. Then go fuck yourself.
Take it from some one who comes from amp gentlemen please be very cautious yes it is true most of them are being trafficked it may not seem like it or you just don't care to see it but its all real. and most of the spas are in fact being raided and shut down so please please please every one be safe and enjoy yourselfes.
I like being the Dallas of the North!
Please continue the migration!!

Thanks for the info KA!!
b) I know there are some of you who will call me all kinds of names. Go ahead. Then go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by demonlover
This from the guy who posted this about 5 minutes ago....
V
V
V
V

I think we should track how many posts in a thread it takes to go from a legitimate question or comment to 3rd grade type name calling. Something like a Bacon Number.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by demonlover
Just the attention to the amp scene is making me want to stay away for awhile. Originally Posted by Alex203
A friend down in Florida says mongers are staying away from AMPs. AMP biz is terrible right now. Told me all the ladies busted at Kraft's fav spa were nothing special to look at and their pix can easily be found with Google. All were kinda old just like those in Buff! He doesn't understand why Kraft with all his money even went there a few times.
Thanks for the rest of the story.... sounds about right....
  • Eli
  • 03-24-2019, 05:44 PM
I agree with that too...

Eli
Interesting counterpoint
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports Originally Posted by FoxyGray
Agree.
Know a few in WNY fitting this profile. They do well, want little or no attention and like to world travel.
Interesting counterpoint
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Parlor-Reports Originally Posted by FoxyGray
I agree. The trafficking story is blown way out of proportion. Has anyone ever offered one of these women an all expense paid trip back to China? There is no way they would go and it would shoot down the whole trafficking deal.

No one gets caught doing sex work in the US and then tells authorities they love it. That's just not the way it works.