Talk about defeats🙁

• Ayla
  • 03-04-2019, 04:35 PM
I just needed to vent and some may judge today was a hard day for me woke up in such high spirits was on my way around 4 to visit my dad.and a car drove me off the road... so here I am sad because I worked so hard jobs after jobs and my hobby and I take ten steps back... talk about defeat had plans on moving into a new apartment and I’m just defeated. I’m so strong and I never give up but I just wanna lay here and cry my little eyes out. My insurance broker screwed me the full converage I thought I had yes forget about it. I wish I knew a collision shop owner personally. I’m just in a funk can use some laughs a miracle something
Talk to me guys
your ALIVE

awesome
Encountering setbacks and getting occasionally knocked down is a part of life. Bad things happen to good people. As long as you get back up and keep pushing forward, you are not defeated. When you decide to just stop, then you have failed. Keep your chin up and just move on to what is next. Just learn from the problems you have encountered and do what you can to avoid repeating them. I am sure you have learned to be more mindful of others on the road (you may be a safe and responsible driver, but there are other people who aren't)and you will be re-reading your insurance policy about your coverage (or going to another insurance company)to make sure you are covered for what you want/need. Keep on being strong!
Did the Americans quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
- John Blutarsky

Everyday will not be good but there will be some good in everyday.
I personally find that I can either choose to count my blessings or count my problems. Hardships always come but so do blessings. I hope things get better for you soon.
  • Ayla
  • 03-05-2019, 06:49 PM
I personally find that I can either choose to count my blessings or count my problems. Hardships always come but so do blessings. I hope things get better for you soon. Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Thank you
  • Ayla
  • 03-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Thank you all for the kind words
My daddy used to say "every time you get kicked in the ass you move forward a couple steps" you're not hurt ...car can be fixed..address the insurance later..and as has been said..could be worse...
Could have been worse, your fine ass could have got hurt.
Some guys are into that butt, I'm more of a boob-man...
Did the Americans quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
- John Blutarsky
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
JEEZ!....The Germans get blamed enough. It was the JAPANESE>
JEEZ!....The Germans get blamed enough. It was the JAPANESE> Originally Posted by BfloEd
Never saw "Animal House"?
Sounds like the insurance broker forgot to add collision coverage right? If that is the case,and you have any documentation of requesting it,he or she should have" errors and omissions" a professional liabilty insurance coverage that would cover your loss,regardless, they are on the hook for your reimbursement! However if you are the one who forgot to request the coverage, best to find a horny body man and trade services, you would be surprised the value of a few discreet blow job's
JEEZ!....The Germans get blamed enough. It was the JAPANESE> Originally Posted by BfloEd
Thanks for the historical update!

Never saw "Animal House"? Originally Posted by lilylivered
You would have thought the "John Blutarsky" credit woulda helped butt....guess not.