OMG OMG OMG WE LOVE/MISSED YOU ECCIE !

we are soo happy eccie is back to stay ,myself charisma captures and randilyn have been but now we are celebrating
! don't disappear again . xoxoox cc&rr
p.s. Look out for me Im traveling upstate new York in the next week . xoox charisma
Attached Images File Type: jpg cc bathroom 2018 jan.jpg (22.5 KB, 296 views)
So happy things are moving in the right direction again..as always im Mississippi gulf coast
Small steps make big changes!

Thank you ECCIE!
so glad eccie is up and running again !!!!
WOOOOO!!!
Happy to be back ! & Hey Randilyn, nice to see you on here beautiful
So glad eccie is back.
Yes welcome back everyone !
Thank the good lord /higher powers above that eccie is coming back!
Happy to be back ! & Hey Randilyn, nice to see you on here beautiful Originally Posted by LoveXO.Tara
hey love nice to see you too!!!!
So happy things are moving in the right direction again..as always im Mississippi gulf coast Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Somebody que up Flight of the Valkyries, please!

Been waiting so long for this site to get back up, can't wait for the Mississippi group to touch base and check in on everyone
we are soo happy eccie is back to stay ,myself charisma captures and randilyn have been but now we are celebrating
! don't disappear again . xoxoox cc&rr
p.s. Look out for me Im traveling upstate new York in the next week . xoox charisma Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures
get ready girl !! we're going BACK to BUFFALO NY .... lol remember what happened the last time lol omg
Yeah looking forward 2 the mississippi forums to be back up and running. Thank God my roladex had most ladies numbers in it keep me afloat till eccie came back. BL