Date: 9/13/2019
Name: Jennifer
Phone: 315-450-7724
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...b/800054471972
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Syracuse residential
Hair Length and Color: Black and other colors. Real long and silky.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Near perfect spinner with very responsive small A's. A perfect ass connected to beautiful legs that end with sexy small feet!
Recommendation: Yes

Nice review and glad

You are gonna miss out on getting a:

But you'll 6 weeks a PA to make up for it....

I only have one question:

edit add: you should pm OCD and ask if he's got another perk for you....
Not sure about all the rules here so to answer the "damage" question, click the f**king link and it's right there in her ad.
outing private ?

whew, mod already checked, so ya safe

mmmm unless a RTM rat is...

thanks for the report
Is it possible to go to her place? I don’t have a place in Syracuse
Is it possible to go to her place? I don’t have a place in Syracuse Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
I have said it many times before and will continue I guess. Just when you thought you have seen it all. Is this a serious question? Did you read the review? Did you tap on the link and read her ad? Can't fix stupid!
Is it possible to go to her place? I don’t have a place in Syracuse Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
I have said it many times before and will continue I guess. Just when you thought you have seen it all. Is this a serious question? Did you read the review? Did you tap on the link and read her ad? Can't fix stupid! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
like me he has no PA
Ad I see nothing that he askin
Everything being asked for is in her ad.

She also states she’s “back” looking for old and new friends. I wonder who this is.
Everything being asked for is in her ad.

She also states she’s “back” looking for old and new friends. I wonder who this is. Originally Posted by Maximum4
look again ya ok, and in the report.

but ... ah never mind

dang that is faint on my screen
She was on seeking arrangement last year for several months.
She was on seeking arrangement last year for several months. Originally Posted by ReddyRKnot

I did ask her who she was and she vaguely stated that she use to advertise on the now dead back page. Not a very clear path to find out. No matter what, she's a solid f**k. Especially for Syr.
Twist,

The info is in the report AND the Ad!

DD
Yes, she is outstanding! Glad she's back but who knows for how long. She has appeared on and off in various venues the last few years. A few of us have been fortunate enough to enjoy her company. Every once in a while she would text me to drive her around to pick up groceries.

She's very unique individual. Artsy, with an edge. Had a stripper pole in her apartment. Had pet rats!
Thanks for the review. Sexy feet is a very attractive feature!