Encounter: Spritteacher to the rescue

Date: 12-9-22
Name: Spritteacher
User ID:: 504389
Phone: 678-490-8790
Email Address: asjk647@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=5...=eccie_reviews https://spritteacher.com/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase outcall
Activities: bbbj, msog, cim
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'5" 130, 32C-28-36 per her P411 ad which seems right. In my opinion she is better looking in person, good looking.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m really glad to hear that. She is a sweetheart and very beautiful. My first experience was over the moon, I can’t wait to see her again. I’ve read a few reviews and experienced a little bit of a service let down on my second visit I think she got a little burned out. Always rooting for her! Cheers.
Sir your review states a woman who has an incredible service level. Unfortunately, lately that hasn't been the case. At her great price point she has some wiggle room but the inconsistency has kept me from going in. All of 2023 we are only spending our money with those who value our money and deliver every single time
Then what is a good option for that ?
This lady along with AvaMyra seem to not respect this business anymore. AvaMyra body is the best Ive ever seen in this business, but it's deeper than that. With me you have to deliver each and every time. It's too many options out here. You work hard for your money. I am very nice and all women would say they have an awesome time with me, but they also understand that if they want my money they have got to deliver. Had an overnight two days ago. She came at 4pm. Left at 9 this morning. 500. She delivered the whole way through. Extraordinary experience. That's the way it's supposed to be. So guys do you'll all I'm trying to say is recent reports are of a very pretty woman who doesn't consistently deliver so it's a pass for me. But most you guys seem to get an orgasm off of wasting money and ymmv so please by all means carry on
You discuss a successful overnight, but give no information. Are you going to do a review ?
If you come to me via pm and you seem like a standup dude yes I'll share . I'm bro first. So if you get a kick out of wasting money please don't come in my pm. To answer your question no I'm not doing a review on her . She gave me a reasonable donation. Most of you'll will fuck that up. I only give Intel on those I'm willing to share, for those that are allstars here who fuck me all night at a reasonable rate I'm taking that to the grave Sir because again you'll will fuck that up. Stand up guys who come in my pm will get solid answers. You guys who nut off fucking money off please go to the back of the room