Encounter: A spa is a new finding (AKA the rebrand Holistic spa)

User ID: -
Date: 10/27/2023
Name: Coco
Phone: 7372174296
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 12885 Research Blvd #102B, Austin, TX 78750
Activities: Massage, FBSM, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fit body, C cup. Very attractive Asian girl. Speak OK English
Recommendation: Yes
Was there yesterday with Mimi and she kept her mask on the whole time which creates an awkward dynamic. Also, super noisy so Everytime the phone rings or door opens it’s a huge distraction that is anything but relaxing . I would not recommend
Double flip? Double ending? Interesting review haha

I can actually do copy writing ,I should ask the spas if they want to trade services haha!! (Joking)
I visited this spa today and saw an attractive Mimi. She tells me that she from the big Apple. Mimi has the same body type as Nancy at H Foot. I got the same treatment as Nancy.
  • RREB
  • 11-06-2023, 03:34 PM
Are you saying Mimi is Nancy?
They have the same body types. Mimi is not Nancy.
  • RREB
  • 11-06-2023, 06:03 PM
What's your point? What does Nancy at H-Foot have to do with Holistic?
Is it that important to you bud? Are you the room monitor? Read the reviews and move along. Got it?
Just saw this ad on Bedpage.com -

https://us-austin.bedpage.com/bodyru.../23107101.html

Not sure why management would post something like that. I know they have new management, but this seems way out there for this place.........or not?
Just saw this ad on Bedpage.com -

https://us-austin.bedpage.com/bodyru.../23107101.html

Not sure why management would post something like that. I know they have new management, but this seems way out there for this place.........or not? Originally Posted by Kimchi
Originally Posted by GoodTyme