The Walking Dead (Spoiler Sort of)

First did we all see last weeks episode it fell kinda flat for me since all the others were so good.

Second I heard that Glenn ( Steven Yeun) was seen on set filming for next season. Any thoughts?
Last week's episode definitely sucked but I guess they had to give some kind of back story as to why he came back all monkish.

Glenn Could be back as a zombie or in flashback scenes.

How do you fall into a pit of zombies even with someone on top of you and not get eaten. But Yeah I think by some miracle he survives.

I like Glenn. Should be one of those untouchable characters.
Glenn is dead. There's no way he survived the walker pit. I vote for Zombie comeback. Sad
In the comics Glenn dies another way. By a person that hasn't made an appearance on the show yet. Although the show and comic are not following each other.

My bet is he comes back alive and dies at the end of this season another way.
Did you see the Twitter Sunday night? Lmao. People are ate up with this shit. The writers know wtf their doing.
Glenn has to stay alive long enough to meet Lucille.
Glenn has to stay alive long enough to meet Lucille. Originally Posted by Hélène Stone

What does B.B. KIng's Gibson got to do with TWD?

lol...ijk

Any of you Yahoos know why Negan named his little toy Lucille? As most things, I'm sure there's a story to it....
Well lets hope they find him alive or half alive or something....!
But i doubt it since they were eating all his stomach parts...ewwwwww Poor Glenn rip
Glenn is dead (sorry) , he can't escape that pit of zombies 'cause he doesn't have the guts ... parum pum pishhh (drum snare).

Best show on TV. Makes for great Sunday viewing. That and GoT of course.
I don't think he's dead. I believe the walkers were eating Nicholas' innards. The way they were ripping him open, there's no way he'd have been alive THAT long while he was being disemboweled.

Also he wasn't featured in the In Memoriam section of The Talking Dead. They've faked out people before (ex. Baby Judith) and we were led to believe they were dead, but never got the memorial on TTD, and they ended up being alive. Until Chris Hardwick announces it, they should be assumed alive, imo.
With Maggie pregnant......now what?
The Glenn we know is dead. He may not have been memorialized on TTD because he's still gonna be on the show as a walker at some point like Merle was.
Could be he gets saved by the wolves/saviors. They use that music to draw the zombies away.

He is then used as an integral part of the negotiations with alexandria/ rick.
Excellent point.