RIP EULESS POLICE OFFICER

A sad day for the City Of Euless. An officer was killed in the line of duty. This happen this afternoon at a park in South Euless. Not a lot of details available on the news at this time. The shooter was also killed. Good for the other Euless Officer.
^^^AMEN^^^
A Sad Day Indeed
Sad indeed
Just saw this story on the morning news....the local station showed a photo of him proposing to his fiance'. Can't imagine what that young lady (let alone the rest of the family) is feeling today....

29 years old and gunned down in the line of duty....my heavens, it feels like this is happening all too often in communities across our nation.
Smoked bacon...
Smoked bacon... Originally Posted by willyjack
WTF is that supposed to mean? A meth head guns down an officer and you give it a thumbs up?!
^^^^^^^Exactly my thoughts....glad it wasn't your son, brother, dad.
I suppose when you get hauled away in cuffs for prostitution, you'll still think the cops are doing you a service right?
FUCK THE POLICE!!!
I hope a drunk plows into one pulled over giving someone a speeding ticket tonight
I suppose when you get hauled away in cuffs for prostitution, you'll still think the cops are doing you a service right?
FUCK THE POLICE!!!
I hope a drunk plows into one pulled over giving someone a speeding ticket tonight Originally Posted by willyjack

You are one sick mother fucker and deserve a very slow and painful death
  • Crock
  • 03-02-2016, 02:20 PM
FUCK THE POLICE!!!
I hope a drunk plows into one pulled over giving someone a speeding ticket tonight Originally Posted by willyjack
At first I was shocked, but then I smelled something fishy. Who in the world would say such a thing?
WTF is that supposed to mean? A xxxx head guns down an officer and you give it a thumbs up?! Originally Posted by cheatercheater
You are one xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx and deserve a very xxxx and xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Originally Posted by txexetoo
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Looks like a couple of you need reminded of the guidelines.

Wishing millions of dead cops on the world is not against the guidelines.
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Looks like a couple of you need reminded of the guidelines.

Wishing millions of dead cops on the world is not against the guidelines. Originally Posted by willyjack

Feel free to rtm my post....
And if I get busted doing something illegal then the officer is still doing his job. I may not agree with the law but it is what it is and the man put his life on the line out there so yeah I show respect .
Now if I did that, I'd be like the squealy little pigs I detest.
Feel free to rtm my post....
And if I get busted doing something illegal then the officer is still doing his job. I may not agree with the law but it is what it is and the man put his life on the line out there so yeah I show respect . Originally Posted by cheatercheater

+10000 I will gladly take the points
lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg tumblr_mt2odldCHH1ruwia3o1_500~2.jpg (97.8 KB, 144 views)