Sammys PSA. Eye candy is about it.

Went out to Sammys recently. Hit it up because it was supposed to be the best one in town. Just a friendly PSA, the girls are hot but the dances downstairs are "no touch" and 40 per song. The girls will grind on you a bit but that is it.
I did check out the VIP upstairs where the pricing is per hour instead of per song. The pricing is aligned with the type of bottle you buy, starting at $500 up to $1700 or so. The more expensive the bottle, the better action you'll get. I declined on the VIP. Then they offered 15 mins for 240 and no alcohol. It was a better deal than the bottle menu but I also declined.
I saw some guys in the VIP grabbing a little ass and tits but it didn't seem like anything more than that.
The best action was downstairs where the hottest girls were doing their thing on the stages. Most of them were 8-9s. Seeing them on stage was better than the weak ass $40 dances. Save your money.
Ha sammys has always been like that have had better luck at other clubs but then again it’s prob been 3 or 4 years since I’ve been to one
Wrote off sammys years ago
Which Sammy's? Pensacola or FWB? FWB is better but go down the street to Red Rose instead.
Sammy's has to have the worst business model of any strip club I've been to in the past decade. It's the only club I can think of where I left without spending $40. Follie's in Atlanta, I rarely left without spending $1,000 and often spent that much or more after I left on takeout with the girls I liked (drinks, dinner, clubbing, fun back at the hotel). Sammy's doesn't even tempt me with the shitty attitudes and $40 air dances. I would much rather leave feeling like a degenerate than a dumbass.
100% on the money tidel

Never will I set foot back into sammys
I understand the feeling about Sammy's. Stayed out for quite a while because I went in there a little over a year ago and got a lap dance where the girl wouldn't even touch me. 2 girls actually. It was supposedly their first night there so I figured I'd break em in. Thought it was a fluke or just first night jitters on the first one and walked it off. Took the second one and asked WTF. They claimed they were told they were not allowed to touch the customers.
I didn't go back in for about 8 months. Things were a little better than that the next time I went in but a girl has to be drop dead gorgeous to get a dance out of me any more. I wasn't in the hobby back then and don't see the need to get myself frustrated for more than it would cost to be a happy camper.
That being said, I bit the bullet and renewed SA a few days ago and am talking to a pair of roomies that say they are strippers and want me to come check them out. Still waiting to see where but did tell em I am not fond of spending my money just to get frustrated.
Guess we will see what the reply is...
Best club I been to around this area is The Toy Box in PC though. Dances are cheap. It's a little whole in the wall but had a good time there. Buddy had negotiated some alone time with one of the girls but never followed through with it. There was one there that I know has a snapchat, it was how I learned what club she was working. She claimed to do meetups on her snap but when I told her I thought it was BS at the club she admitted it was. She made an SA account a couple of months ago though. Maybe she does... maybe she doesn't.
That being said, I bit the bullet and renewed SA a few days ago and am talking to a pair of roomies that say they are strippers and want me to come check them out. Originally Posted by Jambalaya
Hope you had better luck than I did. Renewed my SA for a month a couple months ago. Every local girl I talked to wasn't interested in "the fun stuff". Hell, one girl wanted 500 just to meet for lunch in a public place one day. Um, no. I could get with TWO providers for that. lol
Not so far.
Talking to one in PC but haven't arranged a meet yet.

Those roommies are apparently dancers at Babes. As soon as I said I wasn't going there to meet them the conversation stopped.
https://www.seeking.com/member/77550...f-de393c1342af

The brunette is pretty damned hot but babes is way too crowded and dances cost too much. the hidden pics are even hotter.

Noticed they also have a profile on sugardaddymeet.com

Had one try to feed me a story about being thrown out by her roommate and living in her car and needing help within 30 min of starting to talk...
https://www.seeking.com/member/d6c07...e-d64478e753d4

This one has a snapchat trying to offer meetups. Was a real bitch when I tried talking to her on there already. Amusingly she favorited my SA profile. Told her she already blew it on snap.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6bb56...3-3e989ea102b8

Did have one try and arrange a meet in Fayetteville, AL. Never got around to talking price because I am not driving that damned far.
https://www.seeking.com/member/18afa...c-7bd6260581ac

Gotten a hundred or so favoriting me from other countries and all over the states. I make it clear in my profile that I am not doing anything online or long distance. If they are hot I ask for the pics and then tell em to read my profile if they try to spark up a convo.