Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: 4001 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Nada
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: A few sitting around with dark hair, didn't see any blondes or redheads
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: A few girls at tables had dark hair, I guess?
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Wow. This place was DEAD. I know it was Sunday night, but c'mon...

I went in after a nice time at Babe's just to see what the action was like, and it was a sad scene. Nobody at the desk to take my cover, a few girls sitting at tables with drinks, nobody on stage, a few guys but seemingly not with the girls, and zero energy. I think the girl sitting in her car in the parking lot waiting for her shift to start had more energy than the entire club.

I stood, gawked in amazement, and left. Might be good on a different night, but not tonight. /ROS]Recommendation: No
Eden's is there pretty much for those who want to see some titties, but don't want to pay Babe's prices.

Even here dances are kinda steep. I remember the old days (early to mid 2000's) where dances were only $20 per song no matter which club you went to.

Pretty much why I rarely go to strip clubs nowadays. You almost need to take-out a LOAN to go. :/