death in Kansas City back yard

4 or 5 men gathered at a friend's home to watch a Kansas City football game.

3 turned up dead in the backyard two days later.

Now under investigation. The man who was renting the home said he fell asleep and knows
nothing about what happened.

What is your idea about what took place ?
  • Typo
  • 01-24-2024, 07:44 PM
I saw this story this morning and have no idea what happened. There definitely has to be a story. So far, they’ve reported that the guy who owns the property was asleep for a couple days after the party, which is why he has no idea what happened. We’ll probably have to wait for the toxicology reports to get much more info about what might have happened. The deaths aren’t being investigated as murders at this point. Must have been a hell of a party or maybe something tragic like a carbon monoxide leak.
I saw this story this morning and have no idea what happened. There definitely has to be a story. So far, they’ve reported that the guy who owns the property was asleep for a couple days after the party, which is why he has no idea what happened. We’ll probably have to wait for the toxicology reports to get much more info about what might have happened. The deaths aren’t being investigated as murders at this point. Must have been a hell of a party or maybe something tragic like a carbon monoxide leak. Originally Posted by Typo
Carbon monoxide in the back yard that first in a close gradge or house yes.

It happens I found money with a dead person face on it.
The man who was renting the house and survived said he fell asleep on his couch for 2 days. Then
someone came knocking on the door, and the 3 bodies were found in the back yard.

Investigation ongoing. Just wait, Salty.