Military discounts what do you think.

Even who served in the Military got paid by our taxpayers to fight pointless wars a welfare program for strong and poor.

I don't mind when hookers are giving them a discount as it keep them safe and it her preference but when I go into hardware stores, hunting good stores, I see a military discount I feel like paying 10% more for everything else and pay money to veteran. This discrimination and there guys were paid. Many become pigs after ward. People wanted to know what though of the solders vs military.
It's unfortunate that freedoms afforded all by those who served are not somehow limited for the idiots among.
*among us.
It's unfortunate that freedoms afforded all by those who served are not somehow limited for the idiots among. Originally Posted by Notdifficult
Or the lack of freedom by being part of a over berring government.
Military Discounts are a way for a business to say thank you to the Active Duty, Retired and in some cases Former Military Members, for their Service to preserve the Rights and Freedoms of our Country.

This would include your right to express your opinion on this topic.

It would appear that your issue is not with the Military Member (Past or Present).

Rather, you should be addressing your complaint to the Private Business that is freely offering the Military Discount that you find so distasteful.

It would appear that you have presented your complaint in the wrong arena and should be contacting Customer Service Department of the Private Business and informing them of your displeasure with them providing a Military Discount.

Additionally, you could just not shop at Private Businesses that offer Military Discounts.

I feel certain that they would feel the decline in their business almost immediately.
Even who served in the Military got paid by our taxpayers to fight pointless wars a welfare program for strong and poor.

I don't mind when hookers are giving them a discount as it keep them safe and it her preference but when I go into hardware stores, hunting good stores, I see a military discount I feel like paying 10% more for everything else and pay money to veteran. This discrimination and there guys were paid. Many become pigs after ward. People wanted to know what though of the solders vs military. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I tried to contain this, but I cannot. Mr. Ripmany, Go back home to where you came from.
He can't find his way around a simple keyboard. Finding his way back from where he came might be an issue.