Is anything a mother daughter combo bad?

Just wanted to know what people think of it. I'm very interested in doing this but need to know how wrong it really is.
A legit Mother/Daughter doubles has been on my Bucket List for a long time. There's currently one combo here in SA that is "out" and on the Boards. Daughter is a hot hoodrat, but Mom is a definite no-go, at least for me. Beware of false advertising. There have been several of those in the last few years.

A number of mongers claim to have enjoyed this, but always in the RW and more often one at a time and not a true doubles session. I have no reason to doubt them. Most guys I've mentioned this to have replied with "Hell, yeah!" A few ladies have reacted with "Ewww!" but most are like "Whatever floats your boat." I would certainly appreciate any intel if you come upon a hot M/D combo in SA!

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!
  • gumby
  • 11-26-2015, 08:03 AM
Yall are fucking sick. Just send me a PM when you find the combo and their handles and contact info so I can be sure to avoid them. Oh and and their website and rates so I can be sure to stay away.
You've come to the wrong place to ask about what's 'wrong'.

Mother/Daughter
Big Sister/Little Sister
Twin Sisters
The Pointer Sisters

It's all good. Or should I say: "Hell, yeah!"
I once played with a mother and her two daughters. Unfortunately not at the same time. I only learned later they were family.

I would like to play with a mother and daughter and by the way there is a mother daughter team playing in Dallas.
Wish there were one in sa sounds hot lol
...there is a mother daughter team playing in Dallas. Originally Posted by hrothgar
That's their claim, and there is a familial resemblance, but the legitimacy has been questioned. I've PMd both several times and have never received a response.
This don't do nothing for me,..special interest?
You've come to the wrong place to ask about what's 'wrong'.

Mother/Daughter
Big Sister/Little Sister
Twin Sisters
The Pointer Sisters

It's all good. Or should I say: "Hell, yeah!" Originally Posted by FootLong
LOL!

Am I sick to know 3 out of the 4 mentioned above?
Thought the short scene in End of Days was hot. Damn! Gave away my title for that review!
This is my carnal grail. Couple years back, I was doing mom and daughter (separately), both had a notion of the other's activities. Situation availed where both came around to see me and I thought "this is it!" but the vibe wasn't there, so I didn't push the issue.

Some day, some day...
I have to ask what is the attraction?
Just ego to see both in the same bed?
I can't imagine anything more being forth coming.
I can't imagine anything more being forth coming. Originally Posted by Precious_b

I don't know what the attraction is, I can't explain it, I just know that it is there.

Back when I was a teen my mother owned a bar and this mother/daughter pair would come in for a quick drink or two. They really looked like sisters, meaning that the mother was really young looking and not the other way where the daughter had been rode hard and put away wet a few times.

That is a mother/daughter pair that I look back on and think "damn, only if..."

There are a lot of fetishes that I truly do not get, such as an extremely obese woman doing face sitting. I would also point out that the person that gets off on it may not be able to explain why he or she gets off to it.

Its there and it clicks a switch that makes a man hard or a woman wet.

For some its the naughty taboo of incest.

Others it may be more of a scientific (?) comparison of the daughter vs mom BJ technique, or how each one reponds to the 'butterfly' or 'shocker'.

I can't tell you why, but I can tell you its there.
More of a topic of discussion than an ISO. Moved to correct forum.
I can't imagine anything more being forth coming. Originally Posted by Precious_b
To quote the poet, "WALDT".