Hotel question

Dumb newbie question I know, but are there some hotels that providers will not go to (assuming nice hotel)? Like for example - a hotel where they have to walk by the front desk?
No, darling. A lady that screens you as a client is comfortable going anywhere. There are some that take risks, and when they get busted, tell people not to visit or stay. If we were to listen to them, we wouldn't be at hotels at all.
what is the etiquette regarding meeting the provider? go to lobby and meet there, or have provider meet at room? (being an outcall session)

my wife and I are newbies and want a fun and respectful experience!
You would give the girl the money to pay for the room. She pays for the room and you meet her up there.

I would suggest going to a place such as a Holiday Inn and avoid the hourly places.
Yeah, I prefer hotels with no outside access myself. That whole walking by the front desk thing seems to be the girls who are too scared or nervous. Tiffany nailed it, when I'm going to see someone I've screened, I'm not at all nervous about the hotel. Now, there are still places I won't go, but those are the local rat hole. Stay away from any place that looks like a junkie hang out. If there are a bunch of people hanging off the balconies and such, chances are she won't be comfortable.

As far as meeting your playmate, I'd ask her. Personally I prefer to meet in the room if it's a first meeting, or meeting at a lounge or bar if I already know you. Every woman is different with what they feel ok with though, and most will have no problem letting you guys know.

I love seeing couples play together. You get to experience the carnal filth of sex purely for pleasure, but the tenderness and love shared between two people intimately... You guys are going to have a TON of fun!!
what is the etiquette regarding meeting the provider? go to lobby and meet there, or have provider meet at room? (being an outcall session)

my wife and I are newbies and want a fun and respectful experience! Originally Posted by Satsuma957

That would depend on you two and the amount of time you book.

Most couple situations require a getting to know you period, whether that's drinks or dinner at the hotel bar, or just a walk so that she can see the dynamic between you two and know where she fits in. If it were me, I would book at least 4 hours minimum to get to know the lady.

If you've booked two hours or less, you could have her meet you in your room for discretion purposes.

You two have fun!
Now, there are still places I won't go, but those are the local rat hole. Stay away from any place that looks like a junkie hang out. If there are a bunch of people hanging off the balconies and such, chances are she won't be comfortable.

As far as meeting your playmate, I'd ask her. Personally I prefer to meet in the room if it's a first meeting, or meeting at a lounge or bar if I already know you. Every woman is different with what they feel ok with though, and most will have no problem letting you guys know.

I love seeing couples play together. You get to experience the carnal filth of sex purely for pleasure, but the tenderness and love shared between two people intimately... You guys are going to have a TON of fun!! Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
+1 Calista...

You know I automatically assumed we were talking about at least a 3 star or better! LOL
Dumb newbie question I know, but are there some hotels that providers will not go to (assuming nice hotel)? Like for example - a hotel where they have to walk by the front desk? Originally Posted by rockr31
We have a part of town here in the Denver metro area that LE is very active; so many ladies avoid outcalls regardless of the hotel's star ranking. Like the lovelies said prior, you pass their screening and make them feel safe, then it's on like Donkey Kong!
thank you for the info! yep, we both prefer the nicer hotels. and since we are both newbie slowpokes..lol...2 or 3 hour minimum! its nice to get to know people and go with the flow organically. mostly we are educating ourselves on hobbying and taking baby steps!
Satsum, you guys are off to a great start! Have FUN!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 07-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Find some pretty young lady you both think you would like to meet. Write to her, explain your situation a little. See how she responds. Most likely after a few e-mails or PMs you will all get a sense about whether this is the right lady for the two of you.

If so, the questions of where to meet, etc., will likely flow very comfortably. There is no "right" answer--it's a matter of making everyone comfortable.

Personally I like to meet someone for the first time at a restaurant or coffee shop. It's more relaxed, it gives her an easy out if for any reason she doesn't feel comfortable with me, and I have found LE is not terribly patient--they like assembly line processes.
You would give the girl the money to pay for the room. She pays for the room and you meet her up there.

I would suggest going to a place such as a Holiday Inn and avoid the hourly places. Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love

You are free to do what you want, but I would never do this. Never Ever.
You are free to do what you want, but I would never do this. Never Ever. Originally Posted by thisguy23
I wouldn't do this with a couple, because it'd be a little too complicated.. But I always do this with newbie incall requests. Sometimes just cause you caught me in between paychecks.

Saying you'd *never* do it seems to imply that none of us are trust worthy. Just like we have to trust a nice gent won't rip us off after spending an hour or more with him, you gents should learn to trust, just a little at least, when she's given you every reason to trust her. We're not all out to screw you guys over!
Calista, if I read TG's post correctly, he meant he would not give the money to the lady to go pay for the room. I know I wouldn't. Either I am paying for the room, in which case I go down and pay for it and check in, using the name and address I want to have listed on the room (something safe that doesn't trace back to me), or the lady gets the room and the info she has provided to the hotel is between her and them and I don't need to be there to hear any of it.
Not a chance am I gonna give funds to anyone out in public.

A seasoned Provider will have a room (InCall) and you will know this during your research.

I would suggest going to a place such as a Holiday Inn and avoid the hourly places. Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love