Ladies Haircolor that Makes Your Dick Hard

Guys what color hair on a woman makes you want to fuck her. The color that makes you turn your head and look twice at a woman.
Magenta, or any tie dyed color.
lately its been the brunettes with the streaks (any color)
I know you asked for the guys input but as some one who Loves playing with different hair styles.. I would like to join this convo.. =)
I have a ton of wigs of all natural looks and even multi colored .. you'd never know that I was wearing a wig.. they all rock and when I wear them.. I own it.. With each I have a different , wild, sexy, Vixen De'Vain.. just sayin.. if ya own the color and style.. then it doesn't really matter.. right??

Oooh, that teal-purple combo is quite sexy. Looks like something out of anime.
Vixen you are sexy. You could be bald and be hot.
Black hair followed by real light blonde (no streaks) and redhead. Not big on multi-colored hair.
When I was younger (much younger) it was blonde, blonde, blonde. Now it's redhead everytime I can find (and afford) one. I prefer realistic red hair to the obvious non-natural colors.
long red hair.. but it has to be natural, not the dyed fake red. dated a redhead several years ago who was short, curvy and had long red hair and she was the sexiest thing ever. I've read that once men fall for redheads they are under the spell. however the issue is this girl turned crazy on me so i'm sorry but the stereotype that redheads are crazy is true in my mind.

there is also this chick at the gym whom I am in love with.. she has long blonde hair with purple highlights at the end.. but i don't think its her hair that attracts me its just her in general
I am asking because I am changing my hair tomorrow..... I thought a new hair color maybe a nice change...
It's not the hair color it's the personality.
I have very long hair and it grows very fast, so trying to color my hair is out of the question. And besides, I earned all my greys! It is silvery in color and I can still part my hair on one side to get my darker color to show.
I have met some gentlemen with full, beautiful, pure white hair! Perfect for grabbing and holding his head right where I want it!
Ladies that have their hair professionally done can produce beautiful results! I'm sure you will look beautiful with any hair color you chose, Ms. Passion!
Guys what color hair on a woman makes you want to fuck her. The color that makes you turn your head and look twice at a woman. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Just a gentle breeze gets my dick hard!!!
I like them all except for the blue, purple, etc. I really like red if they are red all over. Red pussy mmmmmm.
When I was younger (much younger) it was blonde, blonde, blonde. Now it's redhead everytime I can find (and afford) one. I prefer realistic red hair to the obvious non-natural colors. Originally Posted by darkroot50
long red hair.. but it has to be natural, not the dyed fake red. dated a redhead several years ago who was short, curvy and had long red hair and she was the sexiest thing ever. I've read that once men fall for redheads they are under the spell. however the issue is this girl turned crazy on me so i'm sorry but the stereotype that redheads are crazy is true in my mind.

there is also this chick at the gym whom I am in love with.. she has long blonde hair with purple highlights at the end.. but i don't think its her hair that attracts me its just her in general Originally Posted by joesmo888
I was never a fan of redheads until I ran into my girl who is Florida now. She lived with me for a while, and still contacts me all the time. She has the most beautiful long natural red hair I have ever seen in my life. I swear I would get boners just walking through Walmart with her.