What does open-minded mean to you....

We've all seen the ads. The girls proclaim to be open-minded and willing to entertain any fantasy. I just saw a girls ad/website where she states she is open-minded. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm just curious to see what the current consensus is from both the guys and girls.

For me, when I see open-minded, fetish friendly, into role-playing/fantasy play, I take it to mean the whole menu is available in terms of activities. The way I see it if a lady doesn't offer Greek or some other activities, then she really isn't open-minded.
open minded to me means that my mind is not judgemental to alternative activities.......I may not do a certain activity that is out of the norm,but I won't get bent out of shape if somebody else likes it....something I do somebody else may not do.......to each his own!
Open minded in a BP ad is code for "I have lots of rules"
To me it's just an oft repeated catch phrase, that is used the same way GFE is used by providers with limited menus. I certainly don't think it mean they are generally open-minded. I think the idea is to imply they are kinkier than most or more willing to try something considered wild. Not that they actually are, just something to draw you in. Much in the same way "I'll do what she won't", or "extra freaky" is used by those who's actual idea of wild is doing it with the lights on.
It means she might not kick the fucktard's ass out for suggesting a tainted activity.
Open minded means its ok to take a shit on her chest.

But if I see it I assume she has a full menu....or at the very least swallows. If not then she's very closed minded lol.

One thing I do find particularly interesting is certain providers who do domination....or a position where the client is the submissive. Then claim to be gfe too. In my experiences.......the ones who claimed to be both dominant and GFE were moreso non GFE. They were more comfortable non GFE and looked out of place selling themselves as that. I think it an either or type of thing.
"Open minded" doesn't mean shit. It's like the sign at a diner that says they have the "World's Greatest Coffee". It's a marketing thing providers put in their ads. For all the "open minded" ladies I've seen only 2 have done greek and I would consider Dallas to be the only Fetish provider on ECCIE I've seen. For me "open minded" means no or few limits; i.e. must include greek, bondage, and role-play but doesn't necessarily include GS's or activities that are sought after by those who frequent Another Realm.
IMO, open-minded means that, what "most" or "normal" ppl would consider weird, freaky, kinky, different, etc., the individual doesn't judge anyone based on "whatever floats their boat". I consider myself(as do many others) to be open-minded cuz I honestly dont think any specific "fetish" is weird or kinky. I like to just go w/ the flow of things & have fun together...what he/she may like may not be what u like but there's no reason for judgements cuz we're all different in our own ways & that's what makes the world go 'round.
...I've noticed that many providers use that in their ads but are actually the opposite, close-minded.
...I can prob talk bout this subject for days but just wanted to give a short version of my .02 on a topic that I personally get asked questions about all the time.
@pyramider: Lol...I agree!
Most gals have no idea what open minded means in an ad or showcase. To me it means she will both consider and do what I request. If she is closed minded then she is useless.
"Open minded" means they are open to the idea of taking your money in exchange for companionship.

Unless you see "Greek" or "I take it up the ass" somewhere in the ad, Greek is probably not on the menu.
I ask all gentlemen to cum to me with an Open Mind....That way your free to experience new heights of pleasure. When your ready to live, learn and enjoy life as it is too short not to, then your ready to be Open Minded in many levels.......Whom are we to judge another? Enjoy life.....Slurp~~
Another ambiguous term like GFE and PSE. The provider knows what it means to her and the client has his own ideas. Reviews and P411 go a long way to settle that ambiguity. As for BP, when you can't even rely on accurate pics, how can you believe anything that's stated. I'd go back to the bars before I'd go back to BP.
open minded = go with it. dont stop no limitations. let emotions take control of physical activities.

"Open minded" doesn't mean shit. It's like the sign at a diner that says they have the "World's Greatest Coffee". It's a marketing thing providers put in their ads... Originally Posted by clitlicker7

true.