Pcola hotels?

Any thoughts on good or really bad ones? Easy accessability or comfortable...I have tried a few and I can say...it seems like I am only increasing my do not list. Feel free to pm your response if you want........and do you perfer incall or outcall and why?
I prefer incall. I always play out of town and it is just less hassle for me. Also, I have no idea where to go for the best rates and I am not extremely familiar with area I am in.
I always prefer the lady get the room unless I'm out of town and am getting a hotel room anyway. As for your dilemma, where have you stayed in the past? What do you budget for a hotel? I'm not too familiar with P'Cola other than to know that Davis Highway at I-10 has a lot of hotels to choose from-- LaQuinta, Motel 6, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, etc. My recommendation would be to actually pick a hotel chain with a loyalty program that offers free rooms, upgrades, and perks. Another suggestion would be to pick one day well in advance and reserve a room. Then put up an ad here and any other place you feel comfortable. In the ad, make it clear you are providing incall and pre-bookings are preferred. You may even be inclined to offer a modes discount for a pre-book. Then sit back and wait for replies. If you can fill your dance card for that day, great. If it is slow or it looks like you are not getting much interest, cancel your reservation and then contact any that may have booked and tell them you didn't get the number of appointments needed to provide incall. Those clients can then decide to set up something alternatively with you or cancel.
Great advice....I have stayed at some where once I checked in I had to go home and get my own bedding...scary.Definetly decided spending the extra cash is worth it!
The Holiday Inn at N. Davis is probably your best combination of nice room and price. I love La Quintas in general but don't know how the Davis one is having never been there. There's also the Queen Mary which is a hotel/apartment, kind of skeezy but not terrible.
I prefer incall because my place is out in the sticks plus I can schedule an appointment around doing other stuff in Pensacola.
There is also The Ashton Inn & Suites that are on New Warrington and Navy Blvd. They are close to the Navy bases in south Pcola. Alot of military people stay at these hotels due to price and proximity to the bases. I have stayed in them before and the rooms are pretty good with good daily and weekly rates.

I prefer incall as well as I don't want my neighbors knowing about my hobbies.
If you like the beach and don't mind it a little cool out then Pensacola Beach is cheap this time of year Example Holiday inn express 3 stars $89...
Hilton on the beach gulf front is a comfortable hotel