Are the providers in PCB really that busy?

I have been in PCB all week with one of my clients and he has contacted a couple of local providers to see if they would be interested in seeing a couple. One hung up on him and several others have not responded to emails or text. Its fine if they aren't bi. just say so. In this business no response is bad customer service in my point of view. At no time did he reveal that I was a provider and I was just wondering if that would have made a difference..
Also he normally travels alone and this would have been a good opportunity for them to possibly have a new client whenever he was in town.
The local BP only girls can be a bit flakey. This is not a very reliable location for finding consistent, quality providers. Most girls are come and go. Best bet here are the UTR girls. BTW, there was one girl who might be interested but it is probably too late to facilitate anything.
Thanks dear, I appreciate your input. On the next trip here I will be sure to get in touch for her info.
Yes typically BP girls are flakey in most locations, so that really goes without saying. A lot of the gals in this area are young and immature which is also typical of gals on BP. They don't realie that it's a busines and probably wouldn't know how to run their business if they tried.