NCNS: "Young & Fun Sarah"

I've been NCNS'd before - but always, there was some plausible excuse. (Sick kids, car problems, whatever) I didn't always "buy it" but it was at least plausible. And it always came within a day or two.

After reading wayneman's excellent review here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=566316
I decided to give "the younger generation" a try. Several e-mails over a couple of weeks, we worked out a schedule and set a date+time. She wrote to confirm it the afternoon before, I acknowledged. The next day I got to the right area, called at the appointed time, and nothing. Voice mailbox was full. Sent a text, no reply. After circling in a holding pattern for about an hour (with more attempts by phone) I gave up, went home, and sent a mail asking what happened.

That was a week ago, and I have heard nothing at all. She looks magically delicious - but may be more like frosted flakes than lucky charms

Hopefully, if any of you gents decide to take her for a test flight, you will have better luck than I did. For me, I guess I still have to learn that I need to make my appointments AFTER I finish drooling. Maybe my luck was taking a vacation.

I guess it's "back to the over 30 set" with me.
Hopefully she will make it up to you. NCNS are a waste of time and money. I think we all be there.
This is odd. I've seen Sarah as have several other guys. We have not done reviews here on ECCIE. I didn't do a review b/c I didn't ask if I could. Several guys didn't want to review her in order to keep her UTR.

FYI, I had absolutely no problem with scheduling. Hell, she saw me on short notice. I was fucking her sweet young pussy 2 hours after contacting her. Sometimes, life happens. I never got the sense she was the NCNS type.
I've seen her a few times now -- always timely, always energetic, always fun
Hmmm, wonder why with all these guys saying she was always prompt that she stood the dude up? Why dont you guys that see her regularly call and ask her?
Given that my results seem to be the exception, I'll just try again and ask her myself. Assuming, that is, that she'll set another appointment.