Anyone have any experience with this agency?

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female...uts-21/6520836

I come across this ad every once in awhile and get curious. I tried looking for reviews all over the net but there don't seem to be any. As most of you already know, we are quite limited here in north fl and I was looking for something different. Thanks for any help in advance.
A few years ago, there was an agency called Hot Destin Girls. Never saw a review on any of the girls; therefore, I never dipped my toe in the water with them. About a year or a year and a half ago, the agency was busted and basically evaporated from existence. Some of the girls were busted, some were not. Shortly thereafter, these ads you referred to started popping up on BP. From what I hear/understand, these ads are being placed by the former girls at the agency. I don't know if they are an agency per se (i.e. management), or if they are simply a group of girls working together in some sort of loose confederation. Given the checkered past, I'm not likely to check them out-- no matter how hot the pics are (probably ripped off pics anyway ) Hope this info helps.
A few years ago, there was an agency called Hot Destin Girls. Never saw a review on any of the girls; therefore, I never dipped my toe in the water with them. About a year or a year and a half ago, the agency was busted and basically evaporated from existence. Some of the girls were busted, some were not. Shortly thereafter, these ads you referred to started popping up on BP. From what I hear/understand, these ads are being placed by the former girls at the agency. I don't know if they are an agency per se (i.e. management), or if they are simply a group of girls working together in some sort of loose confederation. Given the checkered past, I'm not likely to check them out-- no matter how hot the pics are (probably ripped off pics anyway ) Hope this info helps. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thanks for the insight. I just got through talking with a buddy of mine who said he called them up a couple of weeks ago and a guy picked up. He said that the guy wanted to know which girl he was interested in and for how long, but he didn't go through with it because it was sketchy.
Another hobbyist on here told me the guy who answers the phone is the former pimp at Hot Destin Girls. My opinion is to stay the hell away and pictures are probably most definitely rip offs anyway.

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/116600673.html

Google the names and you'll definitely want to stay away.
I've heard the same... I stay away
+1 to 44s post.