BiRThDaY <3 Gentleman of PENSACOLA... or ...DESTIN, FT WALTON, SANTA ROSA ready to DREAM?

Thinking of heading your way for my Birthday! 22, 23, 24, 25, if any interest.

Destin, Ft Walton, Santa Rosa

~OR~

Pensacola

I love to dine! Please do list restaurants to visit with the best Seafood and Thai. Which area is safest, as well as the warmest!

You gentlemen help me decide which area would fulfill my Birthday wishes!

<3,

Miss Dreams

I would definitely be glad to meet you baby. And if you want great seafood definitely go to the Fish House. Everything there is great.
Oh he'll yeah pm when u get here
Oh wanna go to Peg Leg Pete's! Great seafood,!!

Yes I want great seafood and to see you sounds lovely !

<3,

Miss Dreams
:kss2:

I would definitely be glad to meet you baby. And if you want great seafood definitely go to the Fish House. Everything there is great. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Where are you babe?

<3,

Miss Dreams

Oh he'll yeah pm when u get here Originally Posted by LarryLegend
I second the fish house in pensacola. Wintzell's is a can't go wrong place too though haven't been to the one in pensacola. In Ft Walton, the Crab Trap is good although I go to Pranzo's for Italian whenever there because it's just outstanding.
Seafood- Tried Peg Legs, ok but not great, Fish House very good but the Grand Marlin is the best.

For a little bit of fun Flora Alabama

http://www.florabama.com/
The Wintzells in pcola is closed.
hmm well which area to stay would probably be Destin, Ft Walton!

Thanks for the food places!

Now waiting on the fish..... lol

<3,

Miss Dreams
In Fort Walton - SeaLand is pretty dang good, not much to look at on the outside but the food is great.

In Destin I would say - The Back Porch
Hello Gorgeous!
In Ft Walton, Old Bay Steamer is amazing! A few others are Anglers, Staff's, and 790 North....Destin is FULL of wonderful dining...Harbor Docks, Louisiana Lagniappe, Marina Cafe.....so many to choose from. There are a wonderful group of gentlemen out this way, so I know you'll be back

xoxoxo
Ms. Megan
Ms Megan is correct. Destin is full of great choices. PM me when you arrive as well
Thanks babe. Might try them out !

<3,

Miss Dreams

In Fort Walton - SeaLand is pretty dang good, not much to look at on the outside but the food is great.

In Destin I would say - The Back Porch Originally Posted by Dragon7769
Well hello beautiful.
Yummy all this talk of foodis making me want to eat seafood now! Thanks, yeah sounds like the area has some wonderful places to dine outI have visited a few times before and had some good experiences.! The men are very kind and respectful and the food is delicious! Yes, I will be back very soon, not the dates listed, soon though...

<3
Miss Dreams

Hello Gorgeous!
In Ft Walton, Old Bay Steamer is amazing! A few others are Anglers, Staff's, and 790 North....Destin is FULL of wonderful dining...Harbor Docks, Louisiana Lagniappe, Marina Cafe.....so many to choose from. There are a wonderful group of gentlemen out this way, so I know you'll be back

xoxoxo
Ms. Megan Originally Posted by Ms.MeganFL