P411?

I am debating if the P411 thing is beneficial to me, I don't hobby much, but I want to know if I should invest in it. I mean, is it for hardcore hobbyists, seldom hobbyists, or both? What are your thoughts?
No Brain-er, get it, use it, enjoy....
If you don't have references, it'll make screening a lot easier, and some ladies are pretty picky with their requirements.

IMHO, it's more valuable to someone who sees several, or many, ladies, than for someone who's content with an ATF or two or three. Also, there are a couple of bodyrub girls who are P411 members; having P411 enables you to bypass a getting-to-know-you L1 session.
Both.
If you do get it, please fill out the q&a sections..
It will really help you & us!
I think things are more laid out.. Like rates, where a provider is.. Her hours.. Do's and don'ts.. I don't know exactly how much it costs, (180?? Ish??) but.. If I was a dude and I hobbied five times a year I would definitely invest the money.
Well, I hobby more than that, maybe 2 (possibly) 3 times a month.
Worth every penny to me.
If you are going to regularly see ladies for the first time, P411 is a must.

You've been around a couple of years. Have you found making appointments difficult or taking too long to get OK'd? If so, join P411. If you have been happy the way things have been going, apply the money towards a special session with a lady normally out of your price range - or see one of your regulars for an extended session.
Join it. There are lovely girls on there that aren't on here, too. Some of the girls also give discounts if you make the appointment thru P411. It can pay for the yearly dues.
I agree with the popular vote. Also many women, like myself, encourage pre-booking via P411 with great incentives, so in the long run, after a few appointments, membership pays for itself...just a thought.

Good luck!
Well, I hobby more than that, maybe 2 (possibly) 3 times a month. Originally Posted by dongeykong
Oh yeah, get it.
And like prolungus said, there are ladies on there that aren't on here..
Also if you ever travel it just makes it so easy.
  • 05-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Highly recommend you get 411 been using it for years and had great luck with it especially when I go out of town
I noticed an immediate increase in the quality of the experience after the first session having my profile filled out. Every single little detail about what I liked was noticed and made the investment worth it. Details like eye contact, or if you like to hear her moan, or like to be scratched to push the session over the top can help a provider give that to you.
Exactly what FuninDFW said!
Let us know what you want.. If we are up for it, you'll get it. If we're not.. We can defer the appointment.

These are the things that make your money well spent!!
Xoxo
P411 is definitely worthwhile, even if you do not hobby all that much. A lot of the benefits have already been posted: screening, profiles for both the hobbyist and the lovely ladies, pre-booking/screening option, great reference when hobbying out of town...

One thing not mentioned: the advanced search option. Identified quite a few amazing ladies using this tool.
You get a free six month trial in other words you have nothing to lose if you are worried about having to give personal informatin then have two ladies that you have seen who are on p411 vouch for you