ASSHOLE

YES I am an ASSHOLE I know it and I am ok with that......my ex wife and ex GF BOTH have told me that I am an asshole.......but fuck them and anyone else who wants too tell me how too live my life.....considering I have been shot at a few times, and run into building buildings......you all can go fuck yourself........ I will do me, you do you!!
sweet
Encounter Report doing self soon ???? just askin

oh ya, try have a better Monday
Is this a recent revelation for you? We've all known this for a long time - where've you been??

Or, are you just educating the newbies??
And a hypocrite whining crybaby......YOU Chose to get someone with soooooooo many issues a hotel.
Guess I must not have been so bad the first time.....such an Idiot.

Cry me a fucking river..YOU MADE THE DECISION.TO.GET ME.THE ROOM.

but thanks for the publicity I'm blowing up.
Didnt Sarah Summers have issues withsoldierboy also saying shit about habits ? What a clown. Get a life but it is entertaining 😁😁
Yes
One minute he says he doesnt care about any particular activities providers dabble In..
The next minute hes slandering you saying you are a raging drug addict. I'm not gonna deny it and most of the guys I've seen know I dabble and like to party.im no.angel....never claimed to be. What can I say I like.coke more than pepsi.

He loves to embellish and lie in al.his reviews.

Ladies if you haven't seen him id avoid him....pretty sure hes bipolar...

And again soldierboy thank you so much for the free publicity!! You are the best!!