anything west of Schenectady?

Any idea if there are any good places /AMPs west of Schenectady? seems dead straight thru to Syracuse but there's gotta be something, right?
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Have you checked the Upstate forum? I've seen a few reviews over there for the Utica area.
There was also a recent review of a massage studio in Amsterdam that looks interesting
Take a look at tryst.link and search Utica NY No amps but a fair amount of talent that may fit what you're looking for.
Have you checked the Upstate forum? I've seen a few reviews over there for the Utica area. Originally Posted by Olliebear
Thanks, I'll give it a look. Saw lots of Buffalo/Rochester/Cuse there, Utica seems like they'd have one or two (if that) give its size.
There was also a recent review of a massage studio in Amsterdam that looks interesting Originally Posted by OldGuy59

do you remember where you saw the post?
How far west? Amsterdam or farther?
How far west? Amsterdam or farther? Originally Posted by Manage2
Amsterdam and points west.
Newish place in Frankfort with mixed reviews:

https://utica.skipthegames.com/femal...5/369862363915

Well established place in Utica with generally good reviews. Very close to Thruway exit.

https://www.facebook.com/sherryspa888/

There was a good place on S. Genessee St. that recently closed & moved to a sketchy location in Rome and is drawing unwanted attention. I would stay away from Rome.
Here in the studio section I believe
do you remember where you saw the post? Originally Posted by dalero5150
Fantasy island is the name of the place. Search the Albany section and it will show a few reviews
Fantasy island is the name of the place. Search the Albany section and it will show a few reviews Originally Posted by Cjr1288

driven by there a few times, looked like just a video/novelty store.
driven by there a few times, looked like just a video/novelty store. Originally Posted by dalero5150
That's what it is but apparently they have girls. For "modeling lingerie" I've never been but I've read the reviews.
Sounds at least somewhat promising.
That's what it is but apparently they have girls. For "modeling lingerie" I've never been but I've read the reviews. Originally Posted by Cjr1288