Suspicious behavior

EDIT: sorry I put the wrong member id earlier. it is now correct
never ever give locations of studios or AMPS to anyone asking on eccie or do not even give locations on your reviews... ALL YOU KNOW IT IS SOMEWHERE
I’ve had 2 DMs from people in the last two days asking for contact info for studios. Anyone else getting this?
I’ve had 2 DMs from people in the last two days asking for contact info for studios. Anyone else getting this? Originally Posted by beeman1000
With most password protected these days, expect more. If I travel to Dallas looking to see a studio girl, I’ll be asking. 😏
I would never give any sensitive or personal info about girls by DM,
if I did not exchanged info previously or established some trust before the shit hit the fan month ago.
Good God!! ��
I appreciate the hostile environment,
And ofcourse hate the recent shenanigans

<private>.
Just FYI, I reached couple folks to check if BK, Cpop are active or not. (received msg).
I was able to restore my access, review coming today or tomorrow if they allow writing…BK.
</private>
I have been told by my regulars not to give phone numbers or passwords to anyone. Lucky I was a regular at most places.
I'll suggest agencies to frequently change their password next time I talk with one.
They already have every number, password and email already so I wouldn’t be worried about it being law enforcement. I’d worry more about the pm’s asking if you know who the promoters are? What’s their handles? Asking specifically about certain member handles etc…….