Ladies TCB skills whats up

What's up with ladies TCB skills? For the most part they stink? Whats the deal??
That's a rather broad generalization considering you've given 30 out of 32 reviews a yes and many of them recent.
What's up with ladies TCB skills? For the most part they stink? Whats the deal?? Originally Posted by Passion2015

You are surprised???

sixx
I've run into a few that have lousy TCB lately , Who Cares , always another that is good ! And I'm happy my money goes to one that's good .
I give a girl about 2 days before I move along,, not going to worry about it,, they are either interested in meeting me or they are not, life happens to all of us
Some people know that in order to succeed one must be especially skilled at both taking care of business and keeping it interesting behind closed doors in this industry. Unfortunately some ladies rely on their smoking hot good looks to get by and some gentleman dont care if shes as cold as a fish BCD or as rude as a dmv employee while TCB, as long as she is smoking hot. they have no incentive to improve if they see no lag in business.
I agree Sanaa but I do want to add that this road works both ways.
I agree Sanaa but I do want to add that this road works both ways. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn

Explain please.
I agree Sanaa but I do want to add that this road works both ways. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Do tell
But only one party is paying for the privilege , the other party has things beyond their control they have to accept in order to do business. If someone has a history of no showing on a provider you're not really going to set the appointment are you ?
I always try to do my best communicating with u guys
Communication is key!
You should mean what you say and say what you mean!
A woman is only as good as her word!
TCB is very very important not just BCD!
Communication is key!
You should mean what you say and say what you mean!
A woman is only as good as her word!
TCB is very very important not just BCD!
Absolutely is right. I vote with my feet - meaning if I get bad customer service I go elsewhere. That applies to real world as well. Too many options to put up with bad TCB skills.
I have worked in customer oriented businesses all my life. TCB is always as important to me as service provided. However, CLEAR communication of expectations and menu options are essential for both aspects to go smoothly and unfortunately, that tends to be lacking with some folks. Regardless of industry, unrealistic expectations and unclear service offerings are never a good combination. HONEST clarity of communication from both sides would make things far more enjoyable for all parties.