Incall Today, Open Slot

I have my incall today and had a no show. Anyone like to schedule? I also have my incall all week too!
I'd like to make an 1 hr incall appointment for 11/4/12 at 10:00 am .
Pm me if you want to prebook
All this talk about open slots is making me horny.
Just a heads up to all of these providers suddenly using the phrase "I have an Open Slot Available".

It very much implies either a High Volume provider who books her sessions back to back or a provider who is trying to come across as being busier than she really is.

Unlike some of the others who have used this phrase I'm guessing from your gorgeous looks that you really do have no problem staying as busy as you choose to be.
The question is do you really want to come across as scheduling back to back sessions even if it's true?
Can I get menu and rates please ?
Thank you Cody fr the advice. I just had gotten ready before I got canceled on Shame to put that to waste
Just a heads up to all of these providers suddenly using the phrase "I have an Open Slot Available".

It very much implies either a High Volume provider who books her sessions back to back or a provider who is trying to come across as being busier than she really is.

Unlike some of the others who have used this phrase I'm guessing from your gorgeous looks that you really do have no problem staying as busy as you choose to be.
The question is do you really want to come across as scheduling back to back sessions even if it's true? Originally Posted by Codybeast

Why are u posting? You said this was ok in another thread.

If this is all OK, all the hookers should do this

sixx
  • Sire
  • 10-25-2012, 03:18 AM
Open slot.. Giant plug!
ok guys. the great HOMER said we're all dicks if we pick on the threAD girls.. DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK
Once again.. I like threADs..
call me weird ... but like "blenderhead" says " all this talk about open slots" can make for enjoyable read.

just saying