NEWS FLASH: Ex-Burglars Say Newspaper’s Gun Map Would’ve Made the Job Easier, Safer

So who's side are they on? The burglars say they like knowing where the guns are. Think how happy they will be when no is allowed to have a legal gun.

From the article:

Reformed crooks say the New York newspaper that published a map of names and addresses of gun owners did a great service – to their old cronies in the burglary trade.

The information published online by the Journal-News, a daily paper serving the New York suburbs of Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties, could be highly useful to thieves in two ways, former burglars told FoxNews.com. Crooks looking to avoid getting shot now know which targets are soft and those who need weapons know where they can steal them.

For the rest of the article, click here:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04...#ixzz2HAW2cGSb
In a brief moment of rational lucidity, our hero (in his own mind), COsFb briefly recognizes common sense.
OK, so what's your point? Ahhh, I get it! If those addresses aren't published, then more people get killed.

How DARE they!

LMAO @'medieval dipshits!
And prison inmates are using the gun owner's map to harass/intimidate prison guards !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04...data-officers/
  • Seedy
  • 01-06-2013, 01:27 PM
There is one way to solve this problem..... someone uses a gun to commit a crime, imprison the fucker for life, no parole, and hard fucking labor... Use a gun and kill someone while commiting a crime ,fuck you, you get the chair, firing squad, needle whatever.....period end of story. Now lets hear what the bleeding heart libs say about that......
People on death row say the death penalty didn't deter them. It deters the vast majority of the rational population from killing someone.

Most criminals are going to tell you anything, especially if it gets them out prison or face time with the media.

I hope one of the gun owners home is burglarized and they sue the newspaper.
  • Seedy
  • 01-06-2013, 01:40 PM
People on death row say the death penalty didn't deter them. It deters the vast majority of the rational population from killing someone.

Most criminals are going to tell you anything, especially if it gets them out prison or face time with the media.

I hope one of the gun owners home is burglarized and they sue the newspaper. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fuck death row, hang the cocksuckers the next day......
There is one way to solve this problem..... someone uses a gun to commit a crime, imprison the fucker for life, no parole, and hard fucking labor... Use a gun and kill someone while commiting a crime ,fuck you, you get the chair, firing squad, needle whatever.....period end of story. Now lets hear what the bleeding heart libs say about that...... Originally Posted by seedman55
Seedman, that is the NRA's stand. If someone committs a crime using a firearm, it should be a mandatory sentence so stiff that they will be an old man when they get out.

Kill someone in the commission of a crime, (ie, carjacking, robbery, burgurly, etc), it's an automatic Capitol Crime.

The Government should make it a point to make life as easy as possible for Law Abiding Citizens, and as difficult as possible for Criminals.
The problem is that if someone were to rob a store with a gun (and they're facing life imprisonment) then there is not a lot to be lost by killing all the witnesses. Remember, a reasonably sane person does not do things like this.

I worry about the innocent people, including cops, who have been convicted against all odds of killing someone in self defense. Think George Zimmerman. No matter how good it sounds it would unjust to go to the opposite extreme.
Wonder what happened to the SCOUS ruling if some one steals your gun and commits a crime you will go to prison with them?
  • Seedy
  • 01-06-2013, 03:21 PM
The problem is that if someone were to rob a store with a gun (and they're facing life imprisonment) then there is not a lot to be lost by killing all the witnesses. Remember, a reasonably sane person does not do things like this.

I worry about the innocent people, including cops, who have been convicted against all odds of killing someone in self defense. Think George Zimmerman. No matter how good it sounds it would unjust to go to the opposite extreme. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You have a point, and that would be the only exception. Otherwise, do society a big favor, and get rid of these fuckers, just like putting out the trash twice a week. Hell for that matter I'd volunteer to put a bullet between their eyes, and I would not lose any sleep either.... 30.06 slug, drill out the tip, two drops of mercury, cap it with wax, bye, bye head, they won't feel a fucking thing....
OMG we have a stone killer on the board.watch out for seedy...
And prison inmates are using the gun owner's map to harass/intimidate prison guards !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04...data-officers/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Good thng YOU'RE not an inmate ... Oops! Didn't mean to out you, criminal!
Wonder what happened to the SCOUS ruling if some one steals your gun and commits a crime you will go to prison with them? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Actually, if a person does not have his/her gun properly secured, and it gets stolen, I'd support a sentence of some sort for that.

Oh my God! I agreed with Eva!

Actually, if a person does not have his/her gun properly secured, and it gets stolen, I'd support a sentence of some sort for that.

Oh my God! I agreed with Eva!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Define "properly secured."