Age Differance

Just wondering, as being sixty years if I was becomming a dirty old man. I was listening to a talk show yesterday and they used the rule of half your age plus seven years. That would say I should be seeing thirty seven year olds... I tend to go half my age minus seven. What's your thoughts..
half my age minus 7 would be illegal...half my age plus 7 is just before their sex drives kick in... age is just a number anyway, I've dated girls from 19 to 43 in my civilian life in the past year. And in hobbyworld...I've seen ladies from 21-30 recently...and 5 years ago, I saw girls from 20 to 38
When I was 16, old women used to get in bunches and point at me in my country little town because I had a 22 year-old girlfriend.

Now, at 70, they still do...and for the same reason.

Ain't life grand!
Who cares what formulation, or what someone says in the media, see who the hell you want to see.

People focus way too much on age in my opinion. I recently met a 24 year old handsome man who knocked my socks off (way more mature than most I have met at that age). I get the same thing if we go out, people think I am his mother and freak out if we kiss in public..LMAO
Who cares what formulation, or what someone says in the media, see who the hell you want to see.

People focus way too much on age in my opinion. I recently met a 24 year old handsome man who knocked my socks off (way more mature than most I have met at that age). I get the same thing if we go out, people think I am his mother and freak out if we kiss in public..LMAO Originally Posted by Sensia
I agree. Age is irrelevant. It's all about your mindset.
My gf is 42 years younger than me. Does that make me a dirty old man?
If I could get away with it, I'd confront anyone who stares at my date and I when going out for dinner. I despise narrowed minded individuals. Are there assumptions correct? Maybe... but don't break your neck while staring at myself and gentleman who's kind enough to take me out. And as for those guys on the radio, you think they wouldn't nail a hot 18 year old if presented with the opportunity? When I think of 'dirty old man' I imagine it's any senior who acts like all women are auditioning for girls gone wild... all. the. freaking. time. Knew a 40 year old who found it acceptable to flick up my skirt while in public on a crowded sidewalk where everyone could see and thought I wouldn't have the same reaction as his ex. THAT qualifies as a dirty old man. Perverted displays of immaturity that a guy should have grown out of.
  • Trey
  • 09-13-2012, 08:08 AM
That dude with the walker on Family Guy now that's a dirty old man. As long as you don't go down the same road as him I think you're good.
and that dirty old dog of his...
My gf is 42 years younger than me. Does that make me a dirty old man? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Nope. You are a dirty old man, even without the gf.
My thoughts, stop listening to talk shows.
eh im on the lower end of 20 and I would rather see a "MILF"... or an older individual. Does that make me weird? No, its pretty normal. I would imagine the other way around cant be much different.
Is being a "dirty old man" suddenly a bad thing? I aspire to be one, as soon as I get old enough.
So, are you talking about dating or hobbying ?
I dont think age matters at all hun, its defintely a mindset thing!Everyone needs someone right?