Bellydancing Costume - Beautiful and Professional

Hello Ladies!....or gentlemen

As a professional bellydancer I'm constantly changing costumes so I put up costumes for sale often. This gorgeous green costume pictured below is one of my favorites - It is almost like new, I've only worn it twice once for a show and once for a photo shoot. I am hoping that it will find a good home and have a long life with another dancer or perhaps you would like to wear it for a Halloween party, or just to feel like a princess

I have my professional costumes custom-made for me and hand-made in Egypt. So expect high-quality, the beads, sequins should not be falling off after a dance...but like any delicate costume please treat it with care

Costume comes with: bra, belt, skirt, veil,

The bra is recommended for C/D cup or a B with padding. The skirt comes with an elastic waist and the belt will fit small-medium waist/hips.
(My hips are 36 inch, skirt length would best for height around 5'2 more or less)
The bra ties up in a sexy halter style in the back providing great support and push-up!

I am also including a FREE pair of matching beautiful sparkling green bangles also pictured below

If you would love to own this costume, please send me an email with your offer to zabrinasarafina@gmail.com

Pictures below are an accurate representation of the costume in a beautiful outdoor setting