God save us from all the "Tiny Timming" at ACB's hearing.

Jesus Christ, the Grandstanding and Tiny Timming going on during this confirmation hearing is a textbook example of why this shit shouldn't be televised, and why all politicians deserve the rope.

It's gonna be a week of Pubs not asking her questions and going "Don't you think the Dems are just big doo-doo heads?" and Dems pulling out pictures and telling life stories of people they don't know or care about like a shitty impersonation of Sally Struthers shilling for the Christian Childrens' Fund.

Fuck, this circus is all clowns, no lions, and all the acrobatics are all mental.
I’m watching right this minute, while this moron Senator fro Hawaii is “questioning” ACB.

ACB is fairly easy on the eyes. Definitely the smartest person in the room.

She is doing and excellent job of staying on script while being interrogated by Bozo and Clarabell.

Unless someone comes up with a video of her participating in a human sacrifice, she will be confirmed.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2020, 03:20 PM
Why would anyone watch that shit....thank God for baseball
Why would anyone watch that shit....thank God for baseball Originally Posted by WTF
To be informed!

Most dims dont want to see their party slingin shit! They always turn a blind eye!
To be informed!

Most dims dont want to see their party slingin shit! They always turn a blind eye! Originally Posted by winn dixie
informed? What pray tell will you learn? That Senators love themselves above everything else, that Democrats are retards, and that Republicans are marginally better, but I still wouldn't trust them with my wallet.

They shouldn't bother . It's a farce, just take the fcuking vote and be done with it.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2020, 03:52 PM
To be informed!

Most dims dont want to see their party slingin shit! They always turn a blind eye! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Informed?

Are you an nutless squirrel?

You don't realize she is going to be confirmed?

Fuck

Sorry to spoil it for you...
Informed?

Are you an nutless squirrel?

You don't realize she is going to be confirmed?

Fuck

Sorry to spoil it for you... Originally Posted by WTF
Yes she will be confirmed!

btw! Still unhinged about monkey balls i see! Cant get balls outta your mind can you? lolling
To be informed!

The only information I gleaned from today's proceedings is that this lady has more patience than Christ himself, because she got to listen to 50ish snake oil salesmen put words in her mouth. What a fucking pack of vipers.

Even Jesus himself flipped a table and grabbed a whip at one point. And if she were to do that tomorrow and scourge every single one of those idiots, I don't think there is a jury in the land that would convict her.
You should be watching for the pure entertainment value.

It is comical watching the dipshit Democrats remove any doubt as to how juvenile they really are.

It would have been great if the Senate would allow some Democrat House members in to complete the whole ensemble. Remember......”I reclaim my time, I reclaim my time.......” during AG Barr’s hearing.

Idiots.
Yep, it was like watching the mental patients at a hospital putting the doctor on trial. As I wrote in another post, they were all worried that she was being nominated to do the bidding of Trump. So just ask her, "will you rule as the President tells you to"? She will say no, I'll give my own opinion of the statute or constitution as written, period. End of story. Nothing else serves any purpose since she can't answer hypothetical questions on upcoming cases that she hasn't been presented.

Senator Whitehouse made an absolute fool of himself never asking a single question and wanted to talk about the "dark money" behind her nomination. What a jackass. It's hard to pick who was the biggest jackass but it's between Whitehouse and Hirono. Kudos to Booker who may have been the most respectful of all the Dem's.
Yep, it was like watching the mental patients at a hospital putting the doctor on trial. As I wrote in another post, they were all worried that she was being nominated to do the bidding of Trump. So just ask her, "will you rule as the President tells you to"? She will say no, I'll give my own opinion of the statute or constitution as written, period. End of story. Nothing else serves any purpose since she can't answer hypothetical questions on upcoming cases that she hasn't been presented.

Senator Whitehouse made an absolute fool of himself never asking a single question and wanted to talk about the "dark money" behind her nomination. What a jackass. It's hard to pick who was the biggest jackass but it's between Whitehouse and Hirono. Kudos to Booker who may have been the most respectful of all the Dem's. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Credit where its due! I agree about booker!
WTF asked earlier in this thread why anyone would watch the shit show where the DiPShiTs go after Amy Barrett ..... well duh! ..... for the same reason we watched the impeachment hearings - it's always entertaining to watch the Dumbocrats make fools of themselves on TV! They know now, like they did back then, that they can't win but that doesn't stop them from showing their stupidity .....
Dim-wits should all be on TV when they are trying to do something let the world see how STUIPD
Dim-wits should all be on TV when they are trying to do something let the world see how STUIPD Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You could have posted those very words in virtually any thread in this forum.

In fact, I think you did!

The normal predictably irrational response from the china bots