This is why ACB will get confirmed....

She's the smartest person in the room. (yeah, I know it's the Senate)

She's answered every question, made every quote, every reference form memory. Not a single note to help. F*ck you RBG.... this is REAL Legal Genius.

She is the best candidate for the job!

Plus Republicans control the Senate!
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2020, 07:09 PM
She could have had an abortion in there live for all to see and the GOP would vote her through conference.

This isn't rocket science.

I hate to spoil it for you dimwitted fuckers...
She could have had an abortion in there live for all to see and the GOP would vote her through conference.

I hate to spoil it for you dimwitted fuckers... Originally Posted by WTF
Way to point out the obvious! Still not over losing your avatar i see! Yous a bit cranky and got the sniffles!
She could have had an abortion in there live for all to see and the GOP would vote her through conference. Originally Posted by WTF
I tbh, I really don't give a shit about abortions, women can murder all the babies they want, idgaf. Y'all mf's act like because I vote one way that I subscribe to all the beliefs that side has.

She seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders, so I'm only mildly worried that she won't go orginalist on stuff pertaining to the 2nd amendment, since women, particularly mothers, are persistently anti-gun until they themselves survive an attack.

Gotta get the NFA repealed somehow.
I tbh, I really don't give a shit about abortions, women can murder all the babies they want, idgaf. Y'all mf's act like because I vote one way that I subscribe to all the beliefs that side has.

She seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders, so I'm only mildly worried that she won't go orginalist on stuff pertaining to the 2nd amendment, since women, particularly mothers, are persistently anti-gun until they themselves survive an attack.

Gotta get the NFA repealed somehow. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
The second protects all the others. She is PRO Second Amendment!

I hate to spoil it for you dimwitted fuckers... Originally Posted by WTF

I like the cut of your jib.
Yesterday's "Stupidest moment of the day" award goes to...

Can hardly wait for today's. LMAO!!!
Smartest person in the room? Well, it doesn't hurt that the democrats set the bar so low.
She 's not playing politics ( which IS why the dim-wit don't like her) - go girl
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 07:56 AM
She is going to get confirmed.

The Democrats should vote for her and then concentrate on winning the WH and Senate and then packing the Court.
Is there any doubt she will be confirmed?