Maxine has been targeted by the US Navy

Maxine Waters is coming under fire by a navy veteran...and enlisted navy veteran. Joe Collins is running a hard campaign against the 40 year congress woman is this video is pretty awesome; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3wMj24GjtA Maxine doesn't even live in her district. She lives in a very upscale, gated community while her constituents live very different lives. Collins says he survived a drive by shooting that shot up his house when he was a child.
I seem to recall Maxine perhaps illegally and certainly unethically using her office to help her "husband's" bank during the 2008 economic crisis

all these people get rich trading on the influence we, as the American people, give to their various offices

they seem to all do the dance, oh that's not me that's my husband or wife or whatever fake outs they use
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2020, 07:20 AM
Other than yourself...how many sailors do you think were gay who served in the Navy vs the other branches of the military?

Why do the gays choose that service over the others?

Speaking from "experience" ... ^
here we go again

wtf and his ever present gay daydreams
Bahahahaahahahahahaha
I think it has something to do with the mops they use to swab the decks...
Other than yourself...how many sailors do you think were gay who served in the Navy vs the other branches of the military?
Why do the gays choose that service over the others? Originally Posted by WTF
I always find it funny how liberals are always interested in everyone elses sexuality.

It just goes along with my theory that liberals couldn't get a date to the prom and that's why they are obsessed with who everyone else is sleeping with.

Liberals are losers.
You mean Million dollar Maxie ,,,, lives in her million dollar neighborhood and tells people in the watts how to live --say its not sooooo
Yeah...Those pesky allegations. They don't go away. Help your husband get a bailout and peddle some influence. Why don't people just forgive and FORGET.