SCOTUS hearing: Sex/Gender . . .To Be or Not To Be

Sex and Gender In the Barrett hHearings: To Be Or Not To Be?

While watching the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on the confirmation of Judge Barrett to the Supreme Court, I was struck by a dichotomy of conflicting definition raised by the Senator Harrano from Hawaii. She had read out a portion of a legal writing from Judge Barrett that referred to "sexual preference" as a "choice". The senator criticise4d the phrasing as obsolete, and offensive to the LGBTQ community and anyway, it was incorrect. The senator declared that one is born with a sexual orientation that is immutable.

Which got me to thinking about the Cis-Trans controversies with regard to the pronouns person wants to be referred to with (him-her-they) and whether that person can use the men's or women's bathroom on any given day.

So which is it? Is one's sex a daily choice or is it an inherently born-in fact?
the biological tools that you were born with is fact, trying to be something that you didn't have and replaced artificially is fraudulent.
the biological tools that you were born with is fact, trying to be something that you didn't have and replaced artificially is fraudulent. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Truff!

Whatever you urinate out of is what gender you are!
So which is it? Is one's sex a daily choice or is it an inherently born-in fact? Originally Posted by ICU 812
the biological tools that you were born with is fact, trying to be something that you didn't have and replaced artificially is fraudulent. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
TBH, I think it's irrelevant. You can believe you're an enchanted motorcycle for all I care so long as you're a productive member of society.
TBH, I think it's irrelevant. You can believe you're an enchanted motorcycle for all I care so long as you're a productive member of society. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Ghost rider...

I knew it. He was always a flamer!

Sex and Gender In the Barrett hHearings: To Be Or Not To Be?

While watching the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on the confirmation of Judge Barrett to the Supreme Court, I was struck by a dichotomy of conflicting definition raised by the Senator Harrano from Hawaii. She had read out a portion of a legal writing from Judge Barrett that referred to "sexual preference" as a "choice". The senator criticise4d the phrasing as obsolete, and offensive to the LGBTQ community and anyway, it was incorrect. The senator declared that one is born with a sexual orientation that is immutable.

Which got me to thinking about the Cis-Trans controversies with regard to the pronouns person wants to be referred to with (him-her-they) and whether that person can use the men's or women's bathroom on any given day.

So which is it? Is one's sex a daily choice or is it an inherently born-in fact? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Attachment 873792
I like DL Hughleys take on it. You can call yourself whatever you like, but at age 50 the Dr's gonna call you for a prostate exam. You can wear a sundress when you go, but he's still gonna have to stick his finger in your ass.
TBH, I think it's irrelevant. You can believe you're an enchanted motorcycle for all I care so long as you're a productive member of society. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Even stupid and crazy people can be productive members of society: most people do not want to associate with them, no matter how productive they are.

They will die single and alone without family, but they will still have their 85 cats to mourn for them.
When that moron from Hawaii asked ACB if she had ever sexually harassed anybody, ACB should have said.....”we had dildo parties back in college, but three was never any strap on play or penetration”.

These Democrats are pathetic imbeciles. So are the voters who vote for them.

Go ACB. Trump/Pence.....Four More Years.
Attachment 873792 Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
LMAO! any life but the white Americans!
My education is in biology (Botany), Later in life I worked in a hospital setting with patients. I have sensitivity to, and empathy with, people who are suffering from a health issue, either physical or mental.

With that said, it is hard for me to get past the medical fact that women are born with two X chromosomes, while men are born with one X and one Y chromosome. . . .in each and every cell (except the testis and ovaries).

The transformation of Bruce Jenner into Kendal Jenner is amazing to me. He/she has had multiple expensive plastic surgery procedures amounting to reconstructive surgery. All that along with hormone treatments of heroic proportions. None of that can change the biological condition of each and every cell in his/her body. Each cell contains one X chromosome and one Y chromosome.
My education is in biology (Botany), Later in life I worked in a hospital setting with patients. I have sensitivity to, and empathy with, people who are suffering from a health issue, either physical or mental.

With that said, it is hard for me to get past the medical fact that women are born with two X chromosomes, while men are born with one X and one Y chromosome. . . .in each and every cell (except the testis and ovaries).

The transformation of Bruce Jenner into Kendal Jenner is amazing to me. He/she has had multiple expensive plastic surgery procedures amounting to reconstructive surgery. All that along with hormone treatments of heroic proportions. None of that can change the biological condition of each and every cell in his/her body. Each cell contains one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Just for clarification Bruce transformed into Caitlyn, Kendall is his hot daughter.

But yes, there is a biological difference in the DNA of a man and a woman. The rest is all about discussion of "identity".
Just for clarification Bruce transformed into Caitlyn, Kendall is his hot daughter.

But yes, there is a biological difference in the DNA of a man and a woman. The rest is all about discussion of "identity". Originally Posted by eccielover

that's why those TGs are mentally ill. they're suffering from a form of depression. is it any wonder that they resent being told that they can't serve in the military. they don't know any better. its not going make them happy when they do these sex change ops. they are alot of suicides in the TG community.

its still fakery and denial at its worst.