Help a complete computer idiot

I have been told to send link to the mods on one of my reviews. However I dont have a clue how to do it on this site. I also use a different email when sending things of that nature. Any help someone can pass my way would be appreciated and please make it very basic and complete. I am not too bright. Thanks.
I'm about as big an idiot as anyone when it comes to computers, but here's how I do it.
Post your review and submit it.
Go to the page where your review is.
In the address bar at the top of the page, click on the address and COPY the address.
Go to one of the mods and click on his avatar, you will get a list of options.
Click on Send a Private Message To [mod's name].
When you get the PM box open, paste the address that you copied along with a short message saying that you just posted a new review for consideration.
All of that takes only a minute or so with a fast computer.
Some smarter guys than me probably know how to do it quicker.
Phil the system is automated now, you don't need to email the review link to get credit, if there is any other problems please PM me.
Thanks auknowho....that is great

I was going to suggest just going to your review and hitting the RMT button; then in the comments telling the staff that the review was the one for which you needed credit
Phil the system is automated now, you don't need to email the review link to get credit, if there is any other problems please PM me. Originally Posted by auknowho
Cool! That's good to know. I was just about to write one.
Phil the system is automated now, you don't need to email the review link to get credit, if there is any other problems please PM me. Originally Posted by auknowho
Some of us are still waiting for credit for our awesome reviews............I'm just saying.
Some of us are still waiting for credit for our awesome reviews............I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Some of us are still waiting to see those awesome reviews..........I'm just saying.
Some of us are still waiting to see those awesome reviews..........I'm just saying. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
What, you didn't see the "go fuck yourself" review that caused three mods to quit?
Oh, I guess "Awesome" is the operative word here............Never mind!
I think "quit" is the more operative word...

LAP
Thanks auknowho....that is great

I was going to suggest just going to your review and hitting the RMT button; then in the comments telling the staff that the review was the one for which you needed credit Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Well that is not what the RTM button is for but what do I know.
You know your RTM botton, even if it is worn out.
Well that is not what the RTM button is for but what do I know.
You know your RTM botton, even if it is worn out. Originally Posted by Htowner
Actually HTowner, it was the Staff who suggested I hit the RMT botton on the Review to alert them to give credit.

But you are right, what do they know.
Thanks. I appreciate that and all you guys do.

Also thanks for all the responses and help offered.
Damn - I see I took too damn long to register. LOL Htowner, you haven't changed much my friend. LOL