Who likes Sensual Domination?

Though the majority of my play has been more or less vanilla, I am a person who loves to try new things and have explored BDSM occasionally in recent years. I found it interesting, but I'm not a masochist and have found that I don't enjoy pain past the point where it is pleasurable (basically on the boundary between pain and pleasure), and I definitely don't enjoy the absence of real sensuality in my play..

What I have found about myself is that I really do like sensual domination if my partner is into it (not just willing), likes being the boss, instructing her partner what to do to please her, being catered to, teasing her partner to distraction, and taking her pleasure as she will. Personally I really like giving up control, and being surprised. Above all else, whether vanilla or kinky, I love to please my partner. Role play can be great fun as well. I am willing to try most anything which pleases my partner.

Are any of you guys on here willing to admit this type of scenario turns you on as well?

Do any of you ladies have experience with this kind of GFEBDSM and find it hot? Do you have any props which lend themselves to this type of adventurous play.

Reading on this board, and on ASPD before, it has been hard to find lovely ladies who are really into this in Houston--though there seem to be quite a few in Dallas and Austin. I have never been sure why that is.

I'd love to hear from other kinksters with similar interests.
Miki Fine advertises sensual domination, but she never sets appointments with anyone.
There are reviews of women who prefer sensual domination. There are also women who do not advertise but do play in this realm.
i enjoy it, have played with a few here as well not sure that they will admit it, but..........i'm just saying. have a few toys and u can always find stuff around the house u never would of thought of that can be very fun!!!!
FuknA

I think I know about the few who advertise.

It is precisely those ladies who really like this type of play but are UTR about it whom I would like to know about. PMs welcome.
Shameless plug here, but for those of you reading this who are interested in alternative activities, you might like to check out the forum "The Alternative Realm" here on ECCIE.

It's speaks of many different areas of "this".

Good topic! And yes. Exploring the darker side of sensuality is more appealing then most will admit to! For example, even the suggestion of a piece of red silk ribbon can do wonders for the imagination. Or a rope being left on the bedpost for a visitor to see and wonder about will fascinate.

Warmly,
Elisabeth