Dallas vs Houston providers

I'll probably get some flame for this but...

Is it me or does it seems like Dallas has more hot, young providers than Houston - at least based on Provider profiles here in Eccie.
ooohh wow lol hhmm this should be interesting lol
Not surprising since eccie has a longer history in Dallas than Houston.
Your correct, Houston has 1 full page of provider showcases Dallas has 4.
  • harry
  • 05-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes, eccie started as a Dallas centric board back when aspd went down for that long spell last year. The Houston part of this board didn't really get started until aspd went down in January. So naturally there are more Dallas based providers on eccie than anywhere else. The opposite is true of a Houston centric board that came into being about three years ago.
I am not willing to trade quality for quantity. But that's just me...
You must of just started hobbying yesterday ... this has been the topic of many threads and discussions.
You must of just started hobbying yesterday ... this has been the topic of many threads and discussions. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Next up. A "new" discussion on Dallas vs Houston price point and service level
My buddy says that Dallas is full of "Eleetist Snobs" and I was grown up to think the same way due to my Father being a football fan and growing up watching the Oilers/Cowboys rivalry. Maybe that's when a cute young thing comes in from Dallas I'm compelled to see them. Not due to better quality, but due to showing them that guys from Houston do it better, longer, and more throughly.
My point is not just pure number of providers but Dallas "seems to" have more eye candies. That may or may not translate to quality of service but for pure eye candies, Dallas seems to win out.
My point is not just pure number of providers but Dallas "seems to" have more eye candies. That may or may not translate to quality of service but for pure eye candies, Dallas seems to win out. Originally Posted by rocketman
Well if the thing that you are strictly into is "eye candy" and very young providers, then Dallas would be your place to go get it. Houston has a great deal of variety which in my opinion is far better than just one "type" to choose from.
Dallas providers would beat up Houston providers, Dallas hobbyists would beat up Houston hobbyists, and the Cowboys WILL beat DOWN the Texans!!

Lol, I'm only kidding......except about that last one.
Well if the thing that you are strictly into is "eye candy" and very young providers, then Dallas would be your place to go get it. Houston has a great deal of variety which in my opinion is far better than just one "type" to choose from. Originally Posted by Playfullyretired
It all depends on your measuring stick...

If you want providers that can form a complete sentence... Houston

If you want providers that have completed their sentence ... Dallas

• zont
  • 05-05-2010, 03:44 PM
I have always felt it boiled down to this - Houston has historically, and even currently, been better positioned to serve the "I want some now" market than Dallas has been.
It all depends on your measuring stick...

If you want providers that can form a complete sentence... Houston

If you want providers that have completed their sentence ... Dallas

Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
LMAO