URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Dalls
State: Texas
Address: Far north Dallas
Activities: Full menu CG, RCG, K9 BBBJ CIM finale
Hair Length and Color: Dark in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: 5’3”ish thicker build but sexy I would say 135-145lbs solid more muscle than fat attractive firm ass enough to grab and fill your hands
Recommendation: Yes
So her pics are off.
Yes heavily photoshopped. She’s still attractive and a good body nice C cups
Yes heavily photoshopped. She’s still attractive and a good body nice C cups Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I didn’t see a heavy photoshop of Abby. Very attractive young lady.
One of my favorites. Glad she's back. On the k-fest website, the picture of her standing in the window dressed in pink lingerie is definitely her, at least in the face. I don't doubt that the rest is photoshopped but that is her for sure.
White tiger I agree the face is her but the rest is photoshopped. Like I’ve said she still super attractive, in my opinion they make all of the girls bodies and butts look unnatural with the photoshop
White tiger I agree the face is her but the rest is photoshopped. Like I’ve said she still super attractive, in my opinion they make all of the girls bodies and butts look unnatural with the photoshop Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Agree with unnatural. Bad photoshop and unnecessary. Thai girls are beautiful as who they are.
Very attractive. Should just use her real or non-photo shopped pics
Abby is hard not to like. She loves oral sex and a good ride. Does anybody, with insider info into KF, knows how long is she staying here this time?
Abby keeps you hooked
  • Aoi
  • 02-18-2023, 12:14 PM
I agree with everyone in saying less is more when it comes to shops. Abby is good looking in her own right
Abby is great!