URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas Area
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas Area
Activities: DFK, LFK, GFE, CFS, BBBJ, BLS, 69, DATY, CG, Mish , CIM
Hair Length and Color: Middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pictures are pretty accurate with minimal amount of photoshopped to be expected. AI is gorgeous. Boobs are gigantic for her frame and the surgeon was amazing. Very fit, around 100-105 lbs I would say, around 5’0”. Larger C’s that definitely looked alot bigger because of her frame. Im a chest man and could play with those all day.
Recommendation: Yes
What are the rates on there girls? I’ve always wondered…are the msog included or an up charge?
I too am planning to see her when she returns.
What are the rates on there girls? I’ve always wondered…are the msog included or an up charge? Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
  • ak37b
  • 02-07-2023, 04:03 PM
Is it me or are they getting lazy on their photoshopping?
Ai will start working today
  • Aoi
  • 02-11-2023, 09:31 AM
Is it me or are they getting lazy on their photoshopping? Originally Posted by ak37b
The less shop they use, the better I say.
She's the complete package. Hope stays in Dallas
Nice review of Ai
Nice review of Ai Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
For the 2nd day in a row, it looks like Professor X has the morning shift for promoters bumping dormant threads......another FOUR bumps in a row!!! Did you pick up the shift of another promoter this morning, or is it normal to work 2 days in a row? Might want to check promoter union labor laws and see if you have a grievance.

I am interested in Ai's tits.....are they MM or naturals?
  • Cinex
  • 02-16-2023, 12:36 PM
I think you should found out and let us know
I think you should found out and let us know Originally Posted by Cinex
You sound a little snippy there new handle. Four posts since this new handle was started. Three of which you say "nice review" but you can't read the review ROS without PA to make this conclusion or can you read the ROS somehow? Instead of you making a snide comment to AspenCalifornia why don't you go see her and give us your honest and unbiased opinion.
What are the rates on there girls? I’ve always wondered…are the msog included or an up charge? Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
Msog is usually an option, if you have time
Msog is usually an option, if you have time Originally Posted by Stevensegal
This question was answered in post #4 on February 7th Steve and 10 days later you decide to partially answer Hoseslanger's question for a bump?
  • Aoi
  • 02-18-2023, 12:10 PM
Msog is usually an option, if you have time Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Bang in the shower to maximize time.