I think I have the love bug with a hobbyist...

I know ....shut up and get a grip girl!

RUN!

Im do not provide gfe...because I prefer the sport marathon xxxpsescape but this guy is really smooth and very romantic and he is starting to grow on me.

We have been spending ALOT of time together and every time just keeps getting better and better...

What do you do when the old love bug hits you?

I wish it would go away !

If I stop seeing him It will be easier to make it go away, but I will miss out on ALOT of fun.

If I continue to see him ....errr um I may end up retiring....its that intense.

Im not going to tell you who he is because its just none of your business and I just need a little feedback.

Im constantly telling myself that No No No stop with this nonsense but its so intense for the both of us and feels so sooooo right that its scary.

I promised myself that I would NEVER ever fall in love again and would end up being one of those SINGLE sexy retired cougars sipping naked mighty mango juice on the beach flirting with young cabana boys....just live a hassle drama free single life.

But now this smooth fucker comes along and rapes my heart...

Help me exxxperts!

A girl who's been around the block like you have, Venus, was bound to meet her match one day and it looks like that day has come.

Why don't you just enjoy it?

Why do you feel you must fight it?

I think it's time for a heart to heart talk instead of running for the hills!

threAD
next
Oh sweety go with it!!!!

Don't think twice!!!

As we all know, provider/client love affairs ALWAYS turn out good!!

Full steam ahead!

My crystal ball predicts MUCH happiness and contentment! LOL
Oh, oh, I think the sarcasm meter has just been tripped!

I say go for it girl. No regrets. If I hadn't called you then I would be sitting here saying damn I wish I could have have had some of that. So take the advice you gave me " go for it ".
I know it sounds silly but it is what it is we are not machines we are human and sooner or later we all get hit with it!!!

Im going to go party in L.A. and then see how we both feel after being apart..

Bye Bye Houston and thank all of you for the fun times!

Kisses,
Cercy
Damn my Latin charms they have captued another heart
My evil plan is working...............
is this like being married but in lust with someone else? i mean, i don't know seems kindof confusing to me.......
<--- did not have sexual relations with Venus Nova.

Love? Turn Off.

You're a professional. Act like one.
My first instinct is to say STOP, look both ways, and run across the street AWAY from the situation before you get really hurt. Then again, are the feelings completely mutual and he has STATED this? (Never assume you know what the fellow's thinking or that his "actions" speak for him.) If he has clearly, unequivocally, and verbally indicated a desire for a relationship, commitment, that sort of thing, then have a frank talk with him OUTSIDE the bedroom AFTER you've returned from LA. (Sometimes best to percolate on these things.)

If he's married, has a current girlfriend, or is recently divorced, PLEASE just walk away. It is not going to end well, and why invest any more time, even for money? Won't be worth the pain, and yes, I have experience in this type of impending disaster. I think every provider goes through this at least once, and hopefully learns from the mistake.
Good advice Fancy. Personally, I found myself having "real intense" feelings for a provider. I found that the best thing to do was for me to see 3 or 4 different providers in a row. She never denied or lied to me about anything. Including what she does and her own relationship that she was presently in. I told her "sarcastingly"...I am starting to like seeing you too much and I have to see someone else to get past it. She probably thought I was joking...

In short...get some other penis for a while.
If he is rich and handsome STAY AWAY. So you don't feel lousy and cheap when he dumps you.

If he drives a banged up pick-up truck, go for him, girl. There you have not much to gain - and nothing to lose.

lol
I give the success of this relationship to be 1 in a million. I am optimistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jN...layer_embedded