Rude People & No References

I've been getting a lot of e-mails and PM's from men claiming they have no references. I explain that I need at least 2 provider references before I can schedule with them. Never am I snarky or mean about it.
The other day, I received a reply calling me a "bitch". And then today, a man told me that he doesn't feel the need to divulge any such info to me.
I feel that my screening process is non-invasive. It's information that providers put up on the internet themselves on how to contact them. It's true that a small minority of them won't give references, but the number of women who do provide references far outweigh those who don't.
Is it the cold weather that is making people so prickly? Or maybe LE is out in force this month?
I'm very thankful for the gentlemen on this board who aren't rude and respect providers screening processes.
Thank you guys, you know who you are.
You are welcome! But can't say I have used your services only can say that one day you will get to rock my world or I will fail to meet the Allie kat challenge! I am betting the latter.
  • Modda
  • 01-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Wow...anyone who can read your posts in this board will know that you need the reference as stated in your signature. You are doing the right thing and keep going and just ignore (you are doing that) those bad mouths.

I don't think LE is going to be that rude to trap people. Ignore those pathetic morons.

Whether your screening process is non-invasive or invasive is your business model and you are doing it for your safety and our safety. If the guys don't like that process or not able to clear the screening...then they should look for their playtime somewhere else, but they shouldn't use the bad words...by doing such things...shows their level of respect to others. Ignore..ignore...& ignore them.
Allie you are great and I have seen you and your verification isnt hard...
You have to understand I dont think your dealing with some that well............. "their cheese has already slipped off their pizza"
if you know what I mean...sorry you deal with that!!
I blame January. I have screened (and failed to pass) more people this month than in the last 3 combined. Including several who completely understand the process, understand the reasons for it, and yet still seem to believe that it applies to everyone but them.

I went into the holiday season expecting it to be slow, NOT expecting it to be full of timewasters. Oh well.

It will get better
Perhaps Grandma was generous with Xmas cash or people have unused gift cards and they already have enough electronics, shoes and clothes.

I think it is based on the intensity of Solar Flares myself.
I'm very thankful for the gentlemen on this board who aren't rude and respect providers screening processes. Thank you guys, you know who you are. Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
Stick to your guns, Allie! You're doing fine!

I blame January. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
See you February 1st, Lilliana...
I blame January. I have screened (and failed to pass) more people this month than in the last 3 combined. Including several who completely understand the process, understand the reasons for it, and yet still seem to believe that it applies to everyone but them.

I went into the holiday season expecting it to be slow, NOT expecting it to be full of timewasters. Oh well.

It will get better Originally Posted by SillyGirl

I agree entirely.
I am in agreement with Allie on this. I specifically state that I require 2 provider references and still get emails from dudes who have none - which is fine granted they can be verified by some other means. I am non-invasive but I do need to watch out for #1, I dont like those silver bracelets that need a key!

And I too have been getting rude messages from clients with no references and refuse to relinquish any other verification info. I'm just wondering what's up their butts? We are all in this together, cooperation is key!
Hey Allie_Kat, is it possible that your increase in rude men with no references is related to your ads on backpage? I would like to think the rude men you have encountered have come from men who usually see providers that advertise only on BP. And yes, I have been told more than once that I am nieve.
I don't advertise anywhere and I still get them.
The person who called me a bitch is actually a member of this board but had no posts. So, I can't really state that there is a correlation between rudeness and BP replies, but there are a large amount of men who have no references that usually contact me from BP.
Before I joined 411 and was asked for references from someone I didn't know I was not sure if the providers I had seen were cool with me using them in case it was a LE sting.
Its going around allie. Has a couple myself. Incase it ever comes up I am always happy to provide a reference when needed. via phone email or PM. of course provided ive seen the person *laughs*
Well I have one reference because I have only seen one provider as of yet. I have had some providers turn me down because I have only have one provider reference but such is the life of starting out. Everyone I have contacted I let them know up front the situation and all I asked in return was for them to not waste my time. Everyone has been cool for the most part though so I don't get the bitchiness ( I know it isn't a word).